eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Is there a way never to log into ebay? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/2151-there-way-never-log-into-ebay.html)

siashay 01-08-2008 01:21 PM

Is there a way never to log into ebay?

After signing up for ebay, is there a way to never have to log in again. Such as using auctiva to do all ebay business? check by going into find members? If I could would that not help the chances of the catching you? thanks

Dutch 01-08-2008 01:48 PM

I tried a few times to log onto ebay using a Anonymous web proxy you can find on the web, like megawebproxy.com and I could never log in. But when I logged in with my regular proxy, I could then use the anonymous web proxy to surf eBay while logged in. ... But it kinda defeats the purpose..

I used another anonymous proxy and got a scary warning from eBay saying I might be an "intruder". Scary times at SpyBay.scam :mad:

heather 01-08-2008 02:18 PM

I use auctiva and then I use Goofbay to look up my auctions or to do eBay research.

ebayhateluv 01-08-2008 06:29 PM

LOL- Target's gonna have you on their "refund list"... :)

oompaloompa 01-25-2009 04:24 AM

hi,
Is goof bay different to looking up members under community page on ebay?

can i look at all my ebay accounts on multiple accounts all in a row on goofbay and not be detected, i mean, it directs to ebay in a non logged in fashion, but doesnt ebay have a record of this, or know that people use checker tool to look at their auctions without linking them? What about if you press link that gives you detailed feedback?

Does ebay only record logged in data?

DogFacedBoy 01-25-2009 09:28 PM

GoofBay???
I've been away from here too long

John14789 01-25-2009 09:59 PM

I always view my ebay accounts on seperate windows on my iphone. I have several account feedback details open on the pages as well. I've been doing this for over a month now and I don't see why there would any problem with it. Just don't log into the accounts. Just view the accounts as a visitor.

marketscope 01-29-2009 01:31 AM

I don't think goofbay would be sharing info with ebay if auctiva is not. I too would like to know if I could use just auctiva and goofbay to run all my accounts from the same IP. As long as I log in to ebay with different Ip's when I go to pay fee's or do anything else that would require logging in, I'm guessing it would it would work. Can someone confirm?
Thanks

oompaloompa 01-29-2009 01:09 PM

regarding auctiva, been told on forum auctiva wont support multiple accounts on same IP, tried it, worked fine, however say auctiva bought one day by ebay, they will have all your multiple account info, thats all.

itzasell 02-01-2009 06:21 PM

Is it okay to check accounts via iphone

Quote:

Originally Posted by John14789 (Post 73783)
I always view my ebay accounts on seperate windows on my iphone. I have several account feedback details open on the pages as well. I've been doing this for over a month now and I don't see why there would any problem with it. Just don't log into the accounts. Just view the accounts as a visitor.

Hello Everyone!
I have to say that I am totally in love with this forum. I had an ebay account for over three years had been selling fine and dsr came in and I got suspended. I got depressed!!! Ebay was my way of making ends meet. Then I found you guys and there was hope for me!Since I bought the e-book (thanks aspkin) I have created two accounts this past month and I am working on my third one! My concern is- Can I add all of my email accounts to my iphone? Will this somehow hurt me? It would just be so much easier for me to check for emails this way? Please help! And once again a million thanks to all of you!!!!!!!!!

Snagga 02-01-2009 11:53 PM

i have added all my email accounts to my iphone and havent had a problem yet. maybe someone else could also chime in on this

aspkin 02-02-2009 01:38 AM

I don't see why not.

Just don't use your phone for more then one eBay account unless you clear cookies, change ip address before hand.

Don't click on links in your emails either, you can read them, that should be fine.

oompaloompa 02-02-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 74462)
I don't see why not.

Just don't use your phone for more then one eBay account unless you clear cookies, change ip address before hand.

Don't click on links in your emails either, you can read them, that should be fine.

when you say clear cookeis is the firefox delete cookies setting enough?

aspkin 02-02-2009 08:19 PM

I was responding for an iPhone browser.

And no for a regular computer, cookies is not enough, you have flash objects as well to worry about.

bigpoppa911 02-03-2009 08:23 PM

ebay I've been away for a while must have missed a thing or 2