Ebay order shipping use old paypal account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-20-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Ebay order shipping use old paypal account

I sold some itemes on my stealth ebay account.

I need ship via USPS First Class Mail.

So I want use my real Paypal account(Ebay account linked to this Paypal account is suspend, but Paypal account still good) to print out shipping lable for my stealth eaby account's order.

Ebay will link my suspend ebay account to my stealth ebay account?

Can I use my real paypal account to print out shipping lables(USPS First Class Mail) for my stealth ebay account's order?

Thank you for all your help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-20-2010
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Boy, I just about got a headache reading and re-reading your post trying to make sense of it.

But if I am reading it right, then No. You cannot use your good PayPal account that is linked to your suspended eBay account. That will link the new Stealth eBay account.

Why didn't you create a Stealth PayPal account with your Stealth eBay account before you started selling?
Old 08-20-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by theygotmetoo View Post
boy, i just about got a headache reading and re-reading your post trying to make sense of it.

But if i am reading it right, then no. You cannot use your good paypal account that is linked to your suspended ebay account. That will link the new stealth ebay account.

Why didn't you create a stealth paypal account with your stealth ebay account before you started selling?
i do have a stealth paypal account, but the address(another state) is too far from my current address.
Old 08-20-2010
Administrator

^^^ That is a easy to fix.

Just go to your PayPal account and add a gift address. Then ship your packages directly from the PayPal site. When you bring up the shipping page, click edit address under your current address and use the drop down menu to your gift address.

Simple!

I travel to out of state every 3 months and take my inventory with me. I have my gift address set to a UPS Store close to where I'm staying. Works Beautifully!
The Following User Says Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
kalart (08-20-2010)
Old 08-20-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by theygotmetoo View Post
^^^ that is a easy to fix.

Just go to your paypal account and add a gift address. Then ship your packages directly from the paypal site. When you bring up the shipping page, click edit address under your current address and use the drop down menu to your gift address.

Simple!

I travel to out of state every 3 months and take my inventory with me. I have my gift address set to a ups store close to where i'm staying. Works beautifully!
my current address is suspend's ebay account address, will not link to my stealth account?
Old 08-20-2010
Administrator

^^^^ Don't use your current address, use something close by preferably something you have access to. I use a UPS Store as mentioned above.

Most will accept packages without a rented box, but they charge $5 a package. Great Deal if you have any returns.
Old 08-20-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyGotMeToo View Post
^^^^ Don't use your current address, use something close by preferably something you have access to. I use a UPS Store as mentioned above.

Most will accept packages without a rented box, but they charge $5 a package. Great Deal if you have any returns.
That is very help, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bellive a lot people benefit from this post.