Asked to call ebay.A Nightmare! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-13-2010
eternity4u's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 846
Thanks: 142
Thanked 92 Times in 73 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
iTrader: (0)
Default Asked to call ebay.A Nightmare!

I had passed my selling limit and was told to call ebay. A big mistake.

I was asked to provide reciepts for the goods i sold, i told them these were purchase over the years but i do not have the proof like any normal person won't have.
Anyway the ebay agent refuses to believe and said he is going to limited my account with paypal and ebay

I told him to F off. Sorry i am so fed up with ebay and Paypal screwing people about, they talk like they got power to do anything and screw us about
I told him what i thought of ebay...and agent like you are no use and i have no intention to provide any of my money to crap company like yours

Ofcourse, i have stealth accounts, and keep planning to go for it. But i get fed up with making them and waiting for the good feedback etc.

What mistake i made and want all you's not to make is. When ebay tells you to call to increase selling allowance. DO NOT CALL THEM UNTIL YOUR FUNDS ARE CLEAR IN PAYPAL.Just wait 21 days to clear, my paypal and ebay account was fine until i decided to call. Now i have around 200 stuck...i do not mind since i would get it in 6 months. Believe me it is sweeter then when you need it.
Wait for the funds and do not sell for awhile and maybe you can save your account

Last edited by eternity4u; 09-13-2010 at 07:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 09-13-2010
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,780
Thanks: 5,545
Thanked 8,367 Times in 7,671 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default

He specifically said eBay AND Paypal? I kind of doubt that - limitation in Paypal kicked in separately...unless other people can correct me.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
slapped (10-04-2010)
  #3  
Old 09-14-2010
FandangoKango's Avatar
MU
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,983
Thanks: 155
Thanked 160 Times in 136 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (0)
Default

You told him f off lol. nice they deserve it!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-04-2010
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Hi, there...I got the same notification last night, and planned to call them today, I have no idea what I should prepare, and I was selling just a small piece of bag, cost 3dollar, how could I have a receipt for that?

What else did they ask you? Did you ask you about the account info? Asked you to send documents to them? Thank you...

Maggie


Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post
I had passed my selling limit and was told to call ebay. A big mistake.

I was asked to provide reciepts for the goods i sold, i told them these were purchase over the years but i do not have the proof like any normal person won't have.
Anyway the ebay agent refuses to believe and said he is going to limited my account with paypal and ebay

I told him to F off. Sorry i am so fed up with ebay and Paypal screwing people about, they talk like they got power to do anything and screw us about
I told him what i thought of ebay...and agent like you are no use and i have no intention to provide any of my money to crap company like yours

Ofcourse, i have stealth accounts, and keep planning to go for it. But i get fed up with making them and waiting for the good feedback etc.

What mistake i made and want all you's not to make is. When ebay tells you to call to increase selling allowance. DO NOT CALL THEM UNTIL YOUR FUNDS ARE CLEAR IN PAYPAL.Just wait 21 days to clear, my paypal and ebay account was fine until i decided to call. Now i have around 200 stuck...i do not mind since i would get it in 6 months. Believe me it is sweeter then when you need it.
Wait for the funds and do not sell for awhile and maybe you can save your account
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-04-2010
eternity4u's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 846
Thanks: 142
Thanked 92 Times in 73 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Hi

They asked all sort, things like if you can't provide the documents, we can't help you. It's like one tunnel direction, refuse to believe your side at all.
Just questions like, proof of postage, what's your intention of ebay. ie do you want a business. It is just all to provide info for what you selling and if you are the owner of the account.
Good luck
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-04-2010
revskank's Avatar
MU
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 74
Thanks: 6
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (0)
Default

I got both my accounts limited, when I log into ebay it tells me I have to clear up paypal issues before they will unlock my ebay account.
@eternity4u
Send me a PM and I may be able to help you out with a few things.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to revskank For This Useful Post:
chknlollypop101 (10-04-2010)
  #7  
Old 10-04-2010
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 69,780
Thanks: 5,545
Thanked 8,367 Times in 7,671 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Yes eBay is BS like that - one of my accounts, they e-mailed me to schedule time for phone call - I wrote back 9 am PST any day works...they call me at 5 pm EST and SADLY I was in the can so missed the phone call.

I come back and receive an e-mail saying suspended pending ID verification and whatnot. Way to go.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-04-2010
rcdrivertim's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 132
Thanks: 43
Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revskank View Post
I got both my accounts limited, when I log into ebay it tells me I have to clear up paypal issues before they will unlock my ebay account.
@eternity4u
Send me a PM and I may be able to help you out with a few things.
Seen help...Is very nice
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-04-2010
FandangoKango's Avatar
MU
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,983
Thanks: 155
Thanked 160 Times in 136 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revskank View Post
I got both my accounts limited, when I log into ebay it tells me I have to clear up paypal issues before they will unlock my ebay account.
@eternity4u
Send me a PM and I may be able to help you out with a few things.
I have an ebay that has not been suspended, but I can't list anything and I emailed ebay trust and safety program and they said fix your paypal issue first then we will help you. So my paypal is limited and i got money will be released in 180 days so now I just got to wait.

I will see what happens when I contact ebay today telling them that my paypal was limited maybe they will say oh well we will suspend you now also. Who knows. I will update.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-05-2010
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Hi, thank you there..

I tried yesterday, it was a nice lady, she didn't ask me about documents, however she asked me some questions which I had no idea....I even had no clue at all what it was....such as..." what was counti (county or whatever...) there were 4 choices, something like a, tailer, b, writer.....etc....I was dumbstrucked....and she asked also somewhere's zipcode...once again, I had no clue..thought I screwed up, however I passed...even I had no idea how to answer...they recovered my account! Woow...how could they build up this kind of questions?



Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post
Hi

They asked all sort, things like if you can't provide the documents, we can't help you. It's like one tunnel direction, refuse to believe your side at all.
Just questions like, proof of postage, what's your intention of ebay. ie do you want a business. It is just all to provide info for what you selling and if you are the owner of the account.
Good luck
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-05-2010
audiosoft's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 151
Thanks: 20
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
iTrader: (2)
Default

As soon as I tried to sell something on eBay, they said to call them.

So I did, and they started to ask me questions like yours, zipcodes I have lived on before, date of birth.

I created the stealth account and none of the options they gave me matched any information I provided them when creating the account.

My ebay got suspended immediately. What is going on here ?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
account blocked: asked to call them. gift3000 eBay Suspensions 5 02-25-2010 02:40 PM
Anyone using Inkfrog ? What a Nightmare lyl797 Auction Listing 5 10-13-2009 05:48 AM
Unpaid Items Dispute Nightmare - What Would YOU Do? myIonU eBay Discussion! 41 07-22-2008 01:31 PM
Ebay nightmare divine422 Everything Else 7 06-15-2008 05:23 AM
ebay asked to fax in doc & ID citeeofangels eBay Suspensions 2 11-19-2007 03:54 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58