Stealth Details - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-13-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%
Default Stealth Details

Hi there

Just about to set up my second stealth

My stealth address is going to registered in the same town as my other stealth and my banned account, and I will use an empty shop(don't need to access the property, if customer wants to return I will send courier to collect)

My IP is going to be very similar due to using a VPS with 5 IP addresses.

My name is John Smith on my banned account, Jonathon Smith on my Stealth and for this stealth will use Jon Smith.

My Virtual phone number will also be very similiar to my other stealth number.

Do you think they will put 2 + 2 together?.I really don't want to screw up my other Stealth too, as it's going along quite nicely at the moment
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-13-2010
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

make sure your item descriptions are different as well, different photos also

use a different VPN

IMO
Old 09-21-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasasasa View Post
Hi there

Just about to set up my second stealth

My stealth address is going to registered in the same town as my other stealth and my banned account, and I will use an empty shop(don't need to access the property, if customer wants to return I will send courier to collect)

My IP is going to be very similar due to using a VPS with 5 IP addresses.

My name is John Smith on my banned account, Jonathon Smith on my Stealth and for this stealth will use Jon Smith.

My Virtual phone number will also be very similiar to my other stealth number.

Do you think they will put 2 + 2 together?.I really don't want to screw up my other Stealth too, as it's going along quite nicely at the moment
How does the courier collection work, what company do you use and what sort of prices they charging for collection as apposed to normal delivery prices?
Who prints out the form or stamp?
Do you sign up an account or just request when needed and how do you request it?
If you have used it before do you ever get and s*** from the customers?

Sorry for the questions just never used them before and it would solve a problem if it works for us.

I can't see how they would link it, as how many people live in the same area that you know use ebay. I think every person in our street has mentioned using ebay at some point.
A lot of names tend to be flocked together so it is not surprising when they are alike or the same for different people in the same area.

I think like others have said on other posts, make sure you have ID ready just in case this requesting ID for all new accounts is spreading