eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   here we go again! weird things (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/23473-here-we-go-again-weird-things.html)

luna 10-06-2010 08:25 PM

here we go again! weird things

so I open another account and deleted everything and anything right? different everything. when I clicked on email address it had a very old one in that I used about 10 month ago? any ideas why? I haven't used that browser for a long time and deleted everything before. any ideas what triggered that?:faint:

FandangoKango 10-06-2010 09:40 PM

Why don't you use user accounts that could be it?

Here We Go Again 10-06-2010 11:03 PM

When running eBay stealth accounts you SHOULD always do so from inside their own computer User Account.
This keeps everything separate.

luna 10-06-2010 11:17 PM

so only deleting all the cookies and flash stuff and changing IP and browsers that alone is not enough? thanks for your help

First Edition 10-07-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luna (Post 172103)
so I open another account and deleted everything and anything right? different everything. when I clicked on email address it had a very old one in that I used about 10 month ago? any ideas why? I haven't used that browser for a long time and deleted everything before. any ideas what triggered that?:faint:

this are three run on/incomplete sentences.... I don't know how the other members commented on this... I have no idea what you're saying or asking...

lil' help?

pod 10-07-2010 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luna (Post 172120)
so only deleting all the cookies and flash stuff and changing IP and browsers that alone is not enough? thanks for your help

Dont take chances there's junk lying around on your drive somewhere. There was clearly a cookie of some sort there from your old account. When you create a user its almost like a new windows install. In the sense that user has no history or preferences yet. Like cookies.

Never use your main setup/user. Even if you are only running one account. Run that account on its own user.

jamblix 10-07-2010 12:36 AM

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. Everything is just more efficient with fresh User Accounts. The beauty of User Accounts is you can make as many as 10 one one computer and if an account goes out of commission you can delete that account and make a new one for a new stealth account. And you can easily create a new user account make a stealth eBay/Paypal, delete the user account, let the stealth accounts age and when you're ready to use them just whip out the account details create a new user account and you're ready to go.

pod 10-07-2010 12:48 AM

I also like the user accounts because they are blank and clean. Just a few icons and it makes work so much easier. Just business... My main user is a mess....

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamblix (Post 172143)
delete the user account, let the stealth accounts age and when you're ready to use them just whip out the account details create a new user account and you're ready to go.

Or, if you use firefox a fantastic program called mozbackup is just sweet. It backs up everything from bookmarks to setting to cookies. You can take that backup and reinstall it whenever in seconds. Even on another machine and everything is there. Even the auto fill on eBay. As far as ebay is concerned you have always been right there waiting to log in... Very sweet program for this kind of thing! I used it and did a fresh windows install and my firefox setups on the user accounts were like I never did anything

luna 10-07-2010 12:31 PM

sent you PM

sent a PM to you

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Edition (Post 172131)
this are three run on/incomplete sentences.... I don't know how the other members commented on this... I have no idea what you're saying or asking...

lil' help?

luna 10-07-2010 12:34 PM

than you

thank you for your help

I just created several user accounts now on my comp. thanks again

Quote:

Originally Posted by pod (Post 172149)
I also like the user accounts because they are blank and clean. Just a few icons and it makes work so much easier. Just business... My main user is a mess....

Or, if you use firefox a fantastic program called mozbackup is just sweet. It backs up everything from bookmarks to setting to cookies. You can take that backup and reinstall it whenever in seconds. Even on another machine and everything is there. Even the auto fill on eBay. As far as ebay is concerned you have always been right there waiting to log in... Very sweet program for this kind of thing! I used it and did a fresh windows install and my firefox setups on the user accounts were like I never did anything

FandangoKango 10-07-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luna (Post 172256)
thank you for your help

I just created several user accounts now on my comp. thanks again

Yea, don't be afraid to use your computer or kill it with all the things you do to it. After all your computer gets old after a year or 2 these days since so much stuff comes out for pc's every month and with technology advancing.