eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Amazon Suspension Guide - Amazon Ghost (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/23657-amazon-suspension-guide-amazon-ghost.html)

aspkin 10-12-2010 08:06 AM

Amazon Suspension Guide - Amazon Ghost

Amazon Ghost

So I just finished wrapping up a project of mine of the past few months (longer then that), and I'm happy to show it to you guys!

http://www.amazonghost.com/images/Am...ebookcover.gif

The Ultimate Amazon Suspension Guide by Aspkin – Amazon Ghost

Basically it's very similar to the way eBay Stealth is setup, it goes through the same process (step-by-step) and shows a person how to create new Amazon accounts after being blocked/suspended. I like to call these accounts, ghost accounts. :)

It's a VERY detailed guide, and I show you several options each step the way when creating your account (8-steps to a new account).

I know some people are not as experienced as others so where MAC addresses and fingerprinting come into play I have several alternative options listed for you. Basically this guide can be used for both people new to computers and people with degrees in computer science.

I'm posting this thread first to introduce Amazon Ghost to you guys. And second to get your reviews.

I'm going to give out 10 REVIEW copies.

Subscribed and Executive members have priority.

** All review Copies Have Been Sent Already **

The eBook is 39-pages long and has 15,000 words.

I don't skimp on the details. :)

You can also get the guide on TrialPay here: Get Amazon Ghost Free on TrialPay

Let me know your reviews.

Shadow2010 10-12-2010 08:15 AM

Oh this is great! I have been waiting for an Amazon Guide to be released!

cardfelon 10-12-2010 09:18 AM

Sent you a PM

aspkin 10-12-2010 11:17 AM

Replies sent .

5 review copies left.

aspkin 10-12-2010 12:00 PM

I have ONE more review copy left and then I'm out.

MadSam 10-12-2010 12:03 PM

...PM'd!!!

aspkin 10-12-2010 12:34 PM

All review copies have been sent, thanks!

Now let's get some reviews in here.

E-Nertia 10-12-2010 02:05 PM

ONLY complaint. I wish it was released sooner. I spent about 3 weeks with a migraine trying to search the forum for all of this information. All that I still didn't know if I was doing things correctly (I wasn't). After reading this I realize I need to go back and redo some things to truly go GHOST on Amazon.

Thanks Aspkin!!

Here We Go Again 10-12-2010 03:20 PM

I have read this Guide a few times over the past 4-5 days.
It is well written and well thought out.

I have no problems with any of the information that it contains.
That information, if you take it to heart, will get you back up and running on Amazon.

aspkin 10-12-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by E-Nertia (Post 173510)
ONLY complaint. I wish it was released sooner. I spent about 3 weeks with a migraine trying to search the forum for all of this information. All that I still didn't know if I was doing things correctly (I wasn't). After reading this I realize I need to go back and redo some things to truly go GHOST on Amazon.

Thanks Aspkin!!

Well, that's not so bad then. :)

I meant to get it out sooner, but wow Amazon has some very advanced tracking methods. It was more complex then I thought it was, and then all the time it took for research and test everything set me back a couple months.

Anyways I'm just happy it's 100% solid now.

Shadow2010 10-13-2010 12:31 AM

Just a fantastic read for everyone (New or Pro's) to sell on Amazon. You will not find this much Complete Information anywhere... I am new to this forum and as many will tell you on here Amazon is a beastly challenge compared to ebay... Thats why you need Amazon Ghost it is a must read

thank you Aspkin for another awesome guide...

newtools 10-13-2010 12:47 AM

Amazon Ghost Review: As Borrat would say: Vedy Nicce, i like it allotttt!

This book is the definitive must read guide on on how to get back on amazon and start selling again weather you are a beginner or stealth pro. Amazon is and always will be an animal of it's own. A different level of detail and knowledge is needed in order to tame this beast and keep the sales going!

Everything is numbered in steps and geared toward newbies and also direct for computer knowledgeable people.

There are techniques in this guide that took me 6 months of reading the forums to figure out and i would say that I am more advanced. The info and techniques are there just sit down crack it open and start doing it! The only think i ask, is why you made me read for 6 months and not come out sooner!

This Stealth service announcement has been brought to you by Newtools
Turn n burn... Slow n easy

jeffweico 10-13-2010 01:26 AM

Question...

Is there a way I can just BUY this without signing up for a Trial-Pay offer?

Given how much the eBay Stealth book helped me, this is a no-brainer.

I already have several accounts, but I am sure I will pick up more information from the guide - NOBODY knows everything!

jeffweico 10-13-2010 01:28 AM

Oh, and an FYI...

There is ANOTHER guide out there I bought almost a year ago. It wasn't TERRIBLE or anything, but it was out of date, it cost $100, and the quality was NOWHERE NEAR that of eBay Stealth. But at the time, it was all I could find for Amazon. So I'm glad that Aspkin has released this one!

aspkin 10-13-2010 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 173656)
Question...

Is there a way I can just BUY this without signing up for a Trial-Pay offer?

Given how much the eBay Stealth book helped me, this is a no-brainer.

I already have several accounts, but I am sure I will pick up more information from the guide - NOBODY knows everything!

Hey Jeffweico, yes you can do that from the sales page here: The Ultimate Amazon Suspension Guide by Aspkin – Amazon Ghost

It's through TrialPay as well, but direct payment (credit card) is offered instead.

Christopher 10-13-2010 01:02 PM

I think i have this already? is it just like the ebay stealth guide?

rsot 10-13-2010 01:43 PM

The guide is relatively brand new to the site Christopher.

@Bossman Aspkin, my review is pending....review =) Cheers

aspkin 10-13-2010 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christopher (Post 173762)
I think i have this already? is it just like the ebay stealth guide?

Amazon Ghost was released yesterday. I think you're talking about another eBook, ama zon steal th, which I did not write.

MadSam 10-13-2010 03:58 PM

------------------------- MADSAM'S REVIEW -------------------------

***** out of *****

I was fortunate enough to get one of the last review copies of Amazon Ghost, and I'm happy to be writing one of the first reviews on here.

I've created over 200 Amazon accounts across 3 continents without ever getting linked, as I write this I'm managing numerous accounts, across USA, UK, France, Germany and Japan. When I first bought eBay Stealth I'd already got back on and been managing many stealth accounts for quite some time, so it was mostly out of interest that I finally decided to check it out, and I'm glad that I did. As somebody said before me - nobody knows everything. The mine of information that was eBay Stealth, I was just as excited about Amazon Ghost. Aspkin has clearly thoroughly researched the subject and worked very hard to put this together into a concise way with as much detail as possible. It contains everything you need to know in a very well presented way. I agree with the information contained and will even myself be picking some of the techniques described that might make life a bit easier.

The best way to sum Amazon Ghost up is to say that it is to Amazon, what eBay Stealth is to eBay. That's the highest compliment that this ebook could get. Amazon is not eBay, it has among the most advanced tracking methods that exists on websites as many painfully know if you apply the same methods you will fail. I've been asked not to mention any specifics inside the ebook, but I have seen nothing else that explains the problems that exist and provides a range of solutions for every user from the beginner to the advanced, and this covers all bases. If you're stuck with Amazon, after reading this guide you can be back on with your listings up within the hour. So the only question that remains is...

What are you waiting for?

The Ultimate Amazon Suspension Guide by Aspkin – Amazon Ghost

N.B. - 'Amazon Ghost' is not to be confused with another ebook called 'Amazon Stealth' that is by a different author and written long before many of the more advanced tracking methods that are contained here.

pod 10-13-2010 03:59 PM

After a quick skim there is some fantastic info here. I will need to give it a solid read again for sure. Maybe a bubble bath, some candles and some Kenny G....

;)

Five Stars/Thumbs Up!

:thumb:

Even if you plan on just one Amazon account a must have.

oomalikoo 10-13-2010 07:31 PM

I have a question. I just got banned today.

Your book says 750 is the limit for 28 days. But Im almost positive I did not reach that limit.

I had 5 orders the last 30 days each for under 90 dollars. before that 30 days i had 4 orders.

but I was banned for selling counterfeit items? not one customer complained. Everything is green in customer metrics and I had sold some disney dvds a while back that got me 2 feedback.

Please help me explain what I did.

aspkin 10-13-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oomalikoo (Post 173863)
I have a question. I just got banned today.

Your book says 750 is the limit for 28 days. But Im almost positive I did not reach that limit.

I had 5 orders the last 30 days each for under 90 dollars. before that 30 days i had 4 orders.

but I was banned for selling counterfeit items? not one customer complained. Everything is green in customer metrics and I had sold some disney dvds a while back that got me 2 feedback.

Please help me explain what I did.

Getting banned is totally different then passing the $750, 28-day limit account review.

Regardless, please start a new thread about this in the forum.

Thanks,