eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Old PayPal & New Pay Pal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/24703-old-paypal-new-pay-pal.html)

Maineone1 11-09-2010 08:17 PM

Old PayPal & New Pay Pal

Hey,

I've created a new Pay Pal account following the steps in eBay Stealth. Would Pay Pal be suspicious if I transferred the profits from my new Pay Pal to my old Pay Pal account?

Best,

Maineone1

pod 11-09-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maineone1 (Post 180790)
Would Pay Pal be suspicious

For sure. Trying to circumvent the standard and only way to withdraw is a big flag. Use a bank. Sending money to yourself can work, but why risk the account

Maineone1 11-09-2010 08:28 PM

I hear ya!

Thanks Pod,

Here's another, so I am using wireless internet and my IP changes every time I restart my modem. Would this be a safe alternative to VPN's? Can I just restart my modem and clear my cache everytime I log into eBay?

I have followed all of the steps in eBay stealth from creating a new bank account, to getting a visa gift card, new ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name/address etc... But the IP thing has me a little confused. I am hearing VPN's are no good, and I don't want to go the Dial-up route.

Will restarting my modem, and deleting cache work?

pod 11-09-2010 08:31 PM

A new IP everytime is ok. There are forms of internet that do that so its not a killer

If using more then one account keep a log! So you dont use the wrong one on the wrong account

Dont clear cookies. They are a good thing. No cookies on every log in is a flag

bmwsouthside 11-09-2010 08:47 PM

MAKE SURE YOU LOG OFF!Good point Pod

Quote:

Originally Posted by pod (Post 180798)
A new IP everytime is ok. There are forms of internet that do that so its not a killer

If using more then one account keep a log! So you dont use the wrong one on the wrong account

Dont clear cookies. They are a good thing. No cookies on every log in is a flag

If using more than one account make sure you LOG OFF the other user account before you log into another. I lost both accounts doing that very thing. It will automatically kill all accounts involved.
I normally put all user ebay and paypal information on the desktop of each account so I dont get confused. continuous log in from same ip for several days helped me fix a mistake I made once. just some bits of info for you.
And whenever im in doubt I always change my ip just in case so I dont have any issues.

pod 11-09-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmwsouthside (Post 180806)

I normally put all user ebay and paypal information on the desktop of each account so I dont get confused.

I do too. It helps a TON if you are rushed or haven't had enough coffee. My user wallpapers are all my info. Saved me a couple times when groggy from the beer the night before

Maineone1 11-10-2010 01:22 PM

Thanks,

When you are talking about User account's, are you referring to making new Window's user accounts per eBay account?

Also, pod since you are a fellow Canadian how do you pay your eBay fee's? Can you recommened any good Gift CC's I can use.

rsot 11-10-2010 02:45 PM

I use a notepad saved file saved to desktop that I always open when in operational mode.

As for eBay fee paying, entr op ay still works well or you can go to RBC and pick up a Visa card that has to be registered online using same address details. 4.95 fee + whatever you load onto it - can't reload - so I prefer the Entro option.

Maineone1 11-10-2010 03:56 PM

Operational mode? what do you mean by that?

Can you use entropay to verify your pay pal? as well as pay ebay fee's? I've been hearing mixed review's.

rsot 11-10-2010 04:00 PM

operational mode = ebay on - was just getting high-tech'ish.

I have used entro to verify well lately.