eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   I think paypal and ebay read these forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/24752-i-think-paypal-ebay-read-these-forums.html)

eternity4u 11-11-2010 09:57 AM

I think paypal and ebay read these forums

I sometimes wonder is Ebay and Paypal read these forums that's why things are getting so harder day by day.

I wonder if we all should start using codes language;) so we do not give away details.

sonba 11-11-2010 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eternity4u (Post 181194)
I sometimes wonder is Ebay and Paypal read these forums that's why things are getting so harder day by day.

I wonder if we all should start using codes language;) so we do not give away details.

That's pretty sure that ebay/PP have eyes on the forums. However, what is discussed here is always a kind of tips and tricks that remain in the grey area. PP/Ebay know about all of this stuff a long time ago, but can't do much to face it.
There is some tips which are TOP-Secret, and we'll try to keep them so, otherwise PP/Ebay will win (Ex : This is what happened with the 21 days hold question, and getting around it by giving a $0.0X refund)

rsot 11-11-2010 10:28 AM

Everything is breakable if you find the right points.

pod 11-11-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonba (Post 181196)
getting around it by giving a $0.0X refund)

That hasn't worked for quit some time. It still works for you?

I've had a few partial refunds out recently because shipping was less and it didn't do anything.

sonba 11-11-2010 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pod (Post 181202)
That hasn't worked for quit some time. It still works for you?

I've had a few partial refunds out recently because shipping was less and it didn't do anything.

That was fine for a while, but the trick started to be shared everywhere in public forums, which results in PP opening their eyes and fix their system. Now it doesn't work anymore.

pod 11-11-2010 10:45 AM

Ahh, thats what I thought.

needhelpplease 11-11-2010 11:56 AM

Things are getting "harder" on ebay due to the fact they are so large now.....the larger you get the more power you have the less "friendly" you have to be to stay a success.....so now they can put alot of things in place to stop "fraud" or sorry sellers who may give their empire a bad name......in my opinion doesnt necessarily have anything to do with this forum or public "get around ebay/paypal" information....just sort of how business works.

sam123 11-11-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Hey this is the exact thread i was going to start, i am sure they are looking to this forums, thats why things are going worse. So all of us have to discuss mostly by PM, when you want to provide solution for the problem

I also have question that Ebay might have bought the stealth guide book sold by aspkin.

Why all ppl talk about making 20 account and so on. If you want to make, do it just try to be discreet. I know that Ebay all know this now, but i am talking for further tricks. As you see all the verification and documentation they are requiring now, the day will come when Ebay will come to over homes for verification LOL. like some financial institutes do when approving loans or CC in some countries, don't ask me which country but yes its true.
Oh. did i give Ebay a trick.

needhelpplease 11-11-2010 01:11 PM

Truth be told IF ebay/paypal WANTED to they could require EVERYONE to fax in proof of residence/utility bill/identy/drivers liscense/bank account/ETC....before they let anyone open an account with them........IF THEY WANTED TO.....but that would hurt them as some people would not want to do that even if they were "legit"......I think assuming that ebay is changing their "rules" because of public information on how to get around some things is assuming a little to much in the wrong direction.........Use walmart as an example since that is the only thing that comes to mind that is super large like ebay.....walmart used to give $3.00 off your purchase AND fix the price if something rang up higher at the register than what was marked on the shelf.....they did that for YEARS AND YEARS...now that little "treat" is gone......because people arent going to stop shopping at walmart because they took down that policy.....it is just business...surely the stealth info is used for wrong doings on ebay/paypal by some, but it isnt going to cause ebay/paypal to go bankrupt because of it.....so it doesnt effect ebay/paypal as much as some are trying to make it seem.....they have a "cost of doing business" just like all of us and surely they understand that....

sam123 11-11-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needhelpplease (Post 181257)
Truth be told IF ebay/paypal WANTED to they could require EVERYONE to fax in proof of residence/utility bill/identy/drivers liscense/bank account/ETC....before they let anyone open an account with them........IF THEY WANTED TO.....but that would hurt them as some people would not want to do that even if they were "legit"......I think assuming that ebay is changing their "rules" because of public information on how to get around some things is assuming a little to much in the wrong direction.........Use walmart as an example since that is the only thing that comes to mind that is super large like ebay.....walmart used to give $3.00 off your purchase AND fix the price if something rang up higher at the register than what was marked on the shelf.....they did that for YEARS AND YEARS...now that little "treat" is gone......because people arent going to stop shopping at walmart because they took down that policy.....it is just business...surely the stealth info is used for wrong doings on ebay/paypal by some, but it isnt going to cause ebay/paypal to go bankrupt because of it.....so it doesnt effect ebay/paypal as much as some are trying to make it seem.....they have a "cost of doing business" just like all of us and surely they understand that....

From all the discussion here and in many other forums, i came to know that they will ask for verification documents sooner or later.

First Edition 11-11-2010 01:29 PM

ebay is a business like any other

The point of any business is to make profit.

This is not the only forum for this kind of thing... Ebay isn't so concerned with what you might think, neither is paypal. The FBI on the other hand.... well.... :)

incniu 11-11-2010 02:24 PM

Donot worry. Lots of sellers will not bother to sell on Ebay, if Ebay and Paypal ask for too much private info or hold your money without no reason. Without new sellers, Ebay will die.

needhelpplease 11-11-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam123 (Post 181260)
From all the discussion here and in many other forums, i came to know that they will ask for verification documents sooner or later.

They will if they are forced to by outside circumstances....such as IRS reporting, but if they wanted to do that "personally" they would have already, point blank.

imjustme 11-11-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

I'll tell you what. I really like helping others with their PayPal and eBay problems, as others have helped me in the past and even now. But there are some things that have kept me alive on eBay for the past almost 4 years, which I will never share in a public forum.