Ebay's new Online Multiple choice... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-14-2010
HurricaneHuntr's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,135
Thanks: 84
Thanked 309 Times in 239 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (3)
Default Ebay's new Online Multiple choice...

Is so full of crap. I made up a name that doesn't exist. At least, i doubt it does.


They gave me multiple choice to increase selling limits online, selected none of the above because obviously this person doesn't exist... and of course i get the "unable to verify data"

Call or link.


WTF

So basically there is no way around the 10 item limit accept spamming 2nd chance offers after your 9th sale? Stupid
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 11-14-2010
Red X
 
Posts: n/a
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%
Default

How about selling on more than 1 account, so that it'll feel as though the 10 item selling limit doesn't exist? Idk, just my suggestion........... It hasn't happened to me yet, but from what i hear they only put the 10 item selling limit on members selling certain items.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-14-2010
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 393
Thanks: 79
Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (0)
Default

That's because those questionarres are based on public record. And when you answer none of the above to every question, it is quite obvious to them what you're doing.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-14-2010
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 102
Thanks: 9
Thanked 23 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (1)
Default

and they are timed questions. my wife opened an account and i wanted to upgrade and increase my selling limits as well,

So i knew 4 of the 5 questions, but the 5th one asked,

Which 2 numbers listed below represent your middle 2 digits of your ss number?

i had to run and ask her outside,1 minute and 15 seconds later when i tryed to answer it told me i timed out and to please send in id to further verify my account.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-14-2010
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 132
Thanks: 17
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (0)
Default

How does eBay have this information? and if it's because of the name provided, how do they find "your" exact information, what if someone else has the same name?

Am i missing somethin heree
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-14-2010
imjustme's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,750
Thanks: 1
Thanked 511 Times in 257 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Look, I've said it before and I've said it again, the 10 items selling limit is simply ...not so bad. Before this limit, there have been people left and right complaining that their accounts got suspended, mostly because they sold too much, too quick, on a brand new account. While I hate selling limits, I do see a point in them. Not to eBay's benefit, but to yours. Your account will last a lot longer if you sell 10 items, then get 5 feedback, sell another 10 items, get more feedback, etc. etc. Slow and steady.

It's not a fixed 10 items per month limit. It will automatically increase as you get positive feedback in from buyers. I've had an account for less than 1 month when I got the 10 items limit and after a couple of weeks I got some feedback coming in and I was already able to list more, even without the 1 month cycle being over.

And as others before me have said, sell on more accounts. Soon you'll have 10 accounts with 50 or 100 feedback each and you'll be a lot stronger than eBay suspending your one and only account because you sold 500 items too quick.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imjustme For This Useful Post:
lakeman (11-14-2010)
  #7  
Old 11-14-2010
HurricaneHuntr's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,135
Thanks: 84
Thanked 309 Times in 239 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (3)
Default

Until you get this.
Attention!

Your account is currently suspended. Below you’ll find information on why and what to do next.

*Why did we suspend your account?

From experience we know that certain items and actions are more associated with fraudulent activity on eBay than others. As a precaution, we suspend an account if it gives us cause for concern. We then ask for more information before we reinstate the account.

An account suspension in these circumstances is covered in the eBay User Agreement under the heading "Abusing eBay". You can read the entire User Agreement here:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

*Here's what you should do now:

Please send us all of the following information and we'll review your account:

1) A copy of your driver's license or other government-issued ID that shows your name and address.

2) A copy of a recent credit card statement, bank statement, or utility bill statement clearly showing your name and billing address.

Be sure to include on all documents the user ID and email address for the suspended account you're appealing. You can fax the information to:

US: 877-349-1798
INTL: 001 + 801-545-2700
eBay, Attention: eBay Suspension Appeals

*What happens next?

Please allow three days for us to review your account after we have received your documents. We'll then contact you via email. Your account will remain suspended until we receive and review these documents.

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to your response so that we can resolve this matter as soon as possible.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-14-2010
eternity4u's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 846
Thanks: 142
Thanked 92 Times in 73 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (0)
Default

I got a feeling the day's are over for stealth accounts...arrgggghhhh
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-14-2010
GTB GTB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,378
Thanks: 600
Thanked 419 Times in 301 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (178)
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB
Default

well if they are it looks like ebay and paypal are goin to lose out on alot of money
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-14-2010
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 132
Thanks: 17
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post
I got a feeling the day's are over for stealth accounts...arrgggghhhh
Why do you say that? cause of the selling limit? lol oh yea that makes a lot of sense
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-14-2010
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,853
Thanks: 39
Thanked 204 Times in 143 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (51)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineone1 View Post
How does eBay have this information? and if it's because of the name provided, how do they find "your" exact information, what if someone else has the same name?

Am i missing somethin heree
ebay dose not have any information on stelth accounts. if the name is made up theres no way and besides that theres alot of people who has the same name. If i was u guys i would just guess on the ?'s cause u nor ebay has the correct answares to the ?'s they ask.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-15-2010
imjustme's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,750
Thanks: 1
Thanked 511 Times in 257 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
iTrader: (0)
Default

If you got suspended for verification, then you did something wrong. The selling limits are here for a reason. They want to sort out the bad sellers from the good sellers before the account gets too big. Why? Because they can't verify every single seller account manually. It's impossible. If you got suspended, then you did something wrong. You sold the wrong items (iPhone on a 2 feedback account, Gucci bag on a 10 feedback account, whatever) or something else.

The normal stealth account will sell 10 items, get a few feedback in, sell another 15 items, get more feedback, and slowly and steadily grow. And that's the way you run an eBay account.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imjustme For This Useful Post:
GTB (11-15-2010), holymoly (11-15-2010), mcmx (09-01-2012)
  #13  
Old 11-15-2010
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 132
Thanks: 17
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Imjustme, can you recommend what item's one should start off selling?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-15-2010
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 102
Thanks: 9
Thanked 23 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Start selling anything on ebay motors, they dont have a no limit when listing and paypal never holds your money for 21 days either.

money is available immediately, and also no vero either on ebay motors.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-15-2010
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 132
Thanks: 17
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (0)
Default

oh yea i like that idea
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-15-2010
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 102
Thanks: 9
Thanked 23 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (1)
Default

i have been using the same 2 accounts for 2 years on ebay motors and still going strong.

transfer like 4,000 a week from paypal out of the account with no problems.

but no questions 100% no selling limits and no paypal hold on ebay motors no exceptions.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-15-2010
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,943
Thanks: 5,701
Thanked 8,539 Times in 7,840 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default

@nicetrypaypal - does it have to be "automotive" to sell on eBay Motors? Looks like a nice work-around.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-15-2010
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 102
Thanks: 9
Thanked 23 Times in 17 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (1)
Default

nope. anything ebay motors. and i have found at least 20 different items and each have a 60.00 profit, thats after ebay fees and shipping. some as high as 200.00 profit..

7 auctions a day or more and never once had an item go unsold. i only use paypal for 1 of my accounts before, now i only use money bookers and ccnow.

tell people 14.99 for shipping however, if this is an important item for someone, please contact me at end of auction and i will give you free shipping and invopice you.. lmao dont worry you can still use your handy dandy paypal for payment, ive incorporated it in my merchant account because my customers needs are important to me and i want yous to feel safe. lmfao.

they have no ideal ccnow has paypal anyways.

works 100% if not goes to moneybookers and they pay the shipping.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nicetrypaypal For This Useful Post:
holymoly (11-15-2010)
  #19  
Old 11-15-2010
holymoly's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 842
Thanks: 30
Thanked 72 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity4u View Post
I got a feeling the day's are over for stealth accounts...arrgggghhhh
I don't think they will EVER truly be over...there will ALWAYS be ways around the system...ALWAYS
__________________
Assume people are stupid...and you are probably RIGHT.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-15-2010
holymoly's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 842
Thanks: 30
Thanked 72 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
If you got suspended for verification, then you did something wrong. The selling limits are here for a reason. They want to sort out the bad sellers from the good sellers before the account gets too big. Why? Because they can't verify every single seller account manually. It's impossible. If you got suspended, then you did something wrong. You sold the wrong items (iPhone on a 2 feedback account, Gucci bag on a 10 feedback account, whatever) or something else.

The normal stealth account will sell 10 items, get a few feedback in, sell another 15 items, get more feedback, and slowly and steadily grow. And that's the way you run an eBay account.
Couldn't have said it better myself...really...

It is all about being patient, and if you aren't patient with your items...MAKE FLIPPING 10 ACCOUNTS!!!

You can do it fairly cheap...
__________________
Assume people are stupid...and you are probably RIGHT.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-15-2010
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 130
Thanks: 21
Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (1)
Default

I've realized there is pretty much no guaranteed way to get around ebay's selling limit.

From what I've been reading (thanks imjustme), once you start getting feedback from the initial 10 items, you'll be allowed to list more, even before the 30 days are up. Obviously, that's compounded as the weeks go by.

So instead of creating a couple of stealth accts, and attempting to verify and lift the selling limit...

I currently have 7 accounts going, and will be slowly receiving feedback and lifting my limits as I go along.

Thanks dudes.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-18-2010
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 30
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetrypaypal View Post
Start selling anything on ebay motors, they dont have a no limit when listing and paypal never holds your money for 21 days either.

money is available immediately, and also no vero either on ebay motors.
you can get vero'd on ebay motors.
trust me
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is a better choice for starting prices high or low? jamblix eBay Discussion! 1 02-26-2010 05:39 AM
Multiple accounts, Need to pay multiple ringcentral number every month? userstealth Phone Number Verification 2 11-11-2009 04:58 AM
Online selling made easy! Create your own online store in minutes! wookster General Platform Discussions 16 07-23-2009 12:42 AM
Vumbers rates increase. Its still the #1 choice IMO Burst Phone Number Verification 5 01-30-2009 05:14 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58