eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Stealth in Mexico, and other Stealth questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/26087-stealth-mexico-other-stealth-questions.html)

soultrain 12-15-2010 11:50 PM

Stealth in Mexico, and other Stealth questions

Hello everyone,

Well after 2 suspended accounts, I've decided that I'm probably going to just give EB the middle finger and buy myself a copy of Stealth. :bounce:

However, I have a few questions that I've looked around for and haven't found answered yet (probably answered, just couldn't find them). Here they are.

1) I'm going to be living in Mexico starting next month for at least the next 6 months. Will Stealth work in Mexico, to the best of anyone's knowledge? Any help and/or push in the right direction here is HIGHLY appreciated!

2) How much does it typically cost per stealth account from complete beginning to end to set up and keep running?

3) Does Stealth stay updated? If all of a sudden EB put up some new blocking mechanism, would it be realistic to expect aspkin to update Stealth to deal with this new threat? (if the threat could indeed be neutralized)

Thanks!

GreenBean 12-15-2010 11:57 PM

I'll only comment on 3). Yes.
Good Luck in Mexico :cheer:

rsot 12-16-2010 10:41 AM

1) Yes if done properly - works everywhere.

2) Cost? I would put aside around 50 per account for phone and verification services. Getting a new IP, etc. will fluctuate your costs.

3) Yes

$) GB responded to you so you're in good hands ha

soultrain 12-16-2010 05:25 PM

Can anyone else provide any info here?

@rsot you said "if done properly", I'm just wondering if there are extra circumstances that must be followed that cost a lot of money or time if you are living in mexico vs. the united states.

For example, if I was living in the U.S., it would only work if "done properly", and in Mexico it would only work if "done properly". I'm wondering if there is anything large and/or extra that you would need to do if living in mexico? Are there any steps in Stealth that will be hard to complete if you live in mexico (and not in the U.S.)?

Or does anyone know of any steps in the PP/eBay verification process that would probably be much harder to complete by living in mexico?

Sorry if I appear to be nagging but I just want to get a bit more specific information here.

eternal 12-23-2010 03:26 PM

Hey, i live in Mexico actually and would like to know this info too, so if you already have the Stealth would you send me a PM about so maybe i can buy it too? thanks!

cabron_ebay 12-23-2010 08:45 PM

I have many steal account in mexico addme sendme a private msg.

BBMMANIAC 12-01-2011 10:44 PM

The verification its actually less difficult than a US account, I own a Mexican/US aypal the only downside is that you can't put a US Verified address, only Mexican BUT you can still use a US and Mexican Bank Accounts. Getting Mexican Bank accounts are not difficult considering the language barrier.

As far as I know, you only need a Valid Canadian, US, Mexican passport a Bank Reference Mexican or foreign and like $1000 pesos (like $70 USD) and a Utility Bill (Newest) anyone in Mexico can provide you with a Bill (Does not have to be in your name), Ask them you need DEBIT card with the option to buy on the Internet (DONT USE BANC*OMER they simply suck), usally depending on the bank they will provide with a nameless DEBIT card to instantly use it.

oge 12-02-2011 10:24 AM

Mexico here I come...........