Ebay Listing Loophole, I tried this and it work! - Enjoy - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-21-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Ebay Listing Loophole, I tried this and it work! - Enjoy

I am not sure if the mode's are aware of this or not but i know newbies like myself were unaware.

Here goes...

After a year of selling on ebay they decided to limit my account to 48 items about two weeks ago. Well, I reached that limit fast selling a very hot product. I mean it cooked like clams baby!

I was told that I could list another 48 staring this january. So, I decided to test ebays system by trying to hit the re-list button after the auction's that sold ended and of course that did not work.

BUT, what did work was this. Keep in mind these listing were in auction format and I had a lot of bidders and about 20 listings.

So, what I did was I decided to see if ebay would allow me to send second chance offers to people who were out bid on my auctions and to my surprise IT WORKED!

Ebay allow me to send 2nd chance offers to multiple people on all my auctions who placed a bid and lost and not only that.

PEOPLE TOOK THE OFFERS AND COMPLETED THE SALES!

I am so excited I had to share this with you guys!

So, if you are new and can only list 10 items, be sure to list them in a way that encourges lots of bids and bidders and then. Once your items sell, you can send second chance offers to all the losing bidders even though the winning bidder paid.

I REPEAT, Even if your winning bidder pays you can still send a 2nd chance offer.

Also, I noticed that if you have reached your selling limit in regards to the amout of money you made, lets say $500 limit with a new account, if you still have listing going you can go over the $500, they will not kill your listing to my knowledge.

I was already over my selling limit cash wise but had several auctions going and they allowed them to continue bring my total past what they allowed.

So, try to use a bit of strategy when listing so that you can make the most money and post the most listing.

Auctions seem to work best of maxing out.

Example.

If you are near your cash limit, you have a $5 left to make before you are done but you also have but have 5 listing credits left. Do you stop selling for the month?

NO, you list 5 items as auctions starting ant 99 cent, ebay will not take them down, they did not do it to me and I am sure that this will work for you!

Go Get' Em Guys!

The Following User Says Thank You to simplyhaeley For This Useful Post:
InvisibleK (09-15-2011)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-21-2010

Thanks for you info.Its good that its working for you with the second chance offer.

Can i just ask when you list your items in auction did you put the qty just 1 or more than 1? ( I am asking because i find second chance offer not really working for me)

I used to do the second chance offer like you did, but for my case out of 10 second chance offer that i gave out normally only 1 will accept. I think this is because most people will think that i bid the item myself to get a higher price and see the amount that they willing to pay as such normally they dont accept my second chance offer. Even if the winner don't pay, i seldom success with the second chance offer.
Old 12-21-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Default Re: Second chance offer loophole

I am wondering...how did you succeed to send more than one Second Chance Offer?
Old 12-21-2010
Threadstarter  

hey rdarwan,

As far as quanity, I was only auctioning off on item at a time.

It was a simple 99cent starting price auction with one item.

Once the item ends and the buyer pays, I then send a second chance offer to the other bidders and try to pick up some extra sales.

The sooner you send the 2nd chance offer the better. That way you are still fresh on the buyers mind and they do do off and buy the same item from someone else.

You don even have to wait for the winning bidder to pay.

I am not saying that every one you send a 2nd chance offer will take it, but it puts you in a better position to make extra sales.

When you click 2nd chance offer and it takes you to the page that list all bidders, raise the quanity of the item to match the number of bidders and you can send them all out in a one shot deal.

So if you want to send 3 2nd chance offers than you need to rasie your quanity to 3 and then just click the box next to the bidders and press send.
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyhaeley For This Useful Post:
rdarwan (12-22-2010)
Old 12-21-2010
Threadstarter  

Khoward, to send more than one offer just rasie you quanity to match the number of offers you will send out for that particular item. That way you don't have to do one at a time!