Want to know more. *Interested in Buying Ebay Stealth* - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-31-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Want to know more. *Interested in Buying Ebay Stealth*

Hey guys,

I have just got suspended from ebay and had this problem with paypal a few months ago and then got my ebay suspended with unpaying fees so ebay official hates me now!

I am interested in buying this ebay Stealth Book, however I want soem information before I buy it :

Can I make ebay again and accept payment from buyers with paypal?
I have 2 paypal accounts on different names and so on, can I use them/ modify them without paypal pick on me to use them steathly on ebay when I purchase this book?

Can you give me the link from where I can buy this book that support paypal? and If I pay with paypal, would they pick on me because I bought it?

When I buy this book, will there be hidden fees, monthly payments, or do I have to put out more money?

I am really interested guys in this book, as I want to continue selling on ebay if possible.

Thank you guys and happy holidaysss
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-31-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Welcome to the forum.

If you are not using a CC or trial pay, it is best to send aspkin a pm about an alternative way to pay.

You pay a subscription for 6 months, obtain the ebook. Truly it has everything expressed in it. Its purpose is to help everyone (who wants to do the work) get back to selling on ebay.

Between reading the ebook & using the forum too, no reason why you should not have the same luck
zjnkzjen (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjnkzjen View Post
Hey guys,

I have just got suspended from ebay and had this problem with paypal a few months ago and then got my ebay suspended with unpaying fees so ebay official hates me now!

I am interested in buying this ebay Stealth Book, however I want soem information before I buy it :

Can I make ebay again and accept payment from buyers with paypal?
I have 2 paypal accounts on different names and so on, can I use them/ modify them without paypal pick on me to use them steathly on ebay when I purchase this book?

Can you give me the link from where I can buy this book that support paypal? and If I pay with paypal, would they pick on me because I bought it?

When I buy this book, will there be hidden fees, monthly payments, or do I have to put out more money?

I am really interested guys in this book, as I want to continue selling on ebay if possible.

Thank you guys and happy holidaysss
Do NOT Worry,,Go Ahead and buy the book,,you will NOT be asked for another CENT,,,EVERYTHING that you need to Know in order to create and Maintain an Ebay and Paypal account is located in the Book,,,and if you need additional help,,,Well,,That is why we are all Here on this Forum,,,,to Help Each other,,,
zjnkzjen (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks guys for your help. I know that I can still get suspended from ebay if I buy this book, but is it complicated to open another ebay account using this book?

I have surfed the forums and I have seen you talk about ips, routers, switching user, to tell you the truth I do not know anything about that. DOes the book help me to do these things?

Is it safe to buy the book by Credit Card(Visa) ??

Thank you guys.... Hope I have a response, so I buy this book tonight :D :D :D :D and get back on ebay.co.uk
Old 12-31-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Try one of the alternative payment options here if you need to: Alternative Payment Options :eBay Stealth – eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide

And right it's a complete step-by-step guide in how to create stealth eBay/PayPal accounts. It should be pretty easy to follow and understand but if you have any questions after reading it, just send me a private message and I'll help you out.

Good luck!
Old 12-31-2010
Threadstarter  

this is so cool :D post on my thread by aspkin. Thanks mate, you and your team are fabolous. Thanks for your warm welcome :D

I will definately buy tongiht and I will start reading it TONIGHT :D

Thank you aspkin I will do, If I have questions I will ask you :D

Thank you guys thanks ALOT.

I hoep I will be able to run my business again :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
The Following User Says Thank You to zjnkzjen For This Useful Post:
aspkin (01-01-2011)
Old 12-31-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Thanks guys for your help. I know that I can still get suspended from ebay if I buy this book, but is it complicated to open another ebay account using this book?

I have surfed the forums and I have seen you talk about ips, routers, switching user, to tell you the truth I do not know anything about that. DOes the book help me to do these things?

Is it safe to buy the book by Credit Card(Visa) ??

Thank you guys.... Hope I have a response, so I buy this book tonight :D :D :D :D and get back on ebay.co.uk

it is truly astounding that people will not invest a few dollars to improve their business, or to make money. Gee wiz, if you cant spend $40.00 to increase your knowledge to be successful, then you should try another line of work.

Just get the book, and be done with it. You can write it off on your taxes as a business expense.

"if you think education is expensive....try stupidity"!
The Following User Says Thank You to cherrqell For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (12-31-2010)
Old 12-31-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
I want soem information before I buy it
Its truly the cheapest investment you'll ever make for what you get back. You'll know half way through it you did the right thing in buying it.

With the book and the good folks on here you cant go wrong...
Old 01-01-2011
Threadstarter  

yes mate that what I am going to do. And cherqell I do not do thousands a month but I want to buy this book for me, to know more and keep my business safe that is all mate.

36USD or howmuch is the book is nothing compared on how much you can make in a year and I know that, but as I am 1) New to this forum 2) Did not knwo you help so much 3) I had doubts because computer terminologies like ip/routers etc always confuse me.

I am really impressed that you will help me if I find a problem and want to say thank you all

Happy New YEar
Old 01-01-2011
Threadstarter  

just bought the book guys :D Cant wait to get my hands of it :D

Thank you for your help guys :D 28Euro is a cheap one.

If I find any difficulties can you give me a ahnd please guys?

Thank you and best regards all
Old 01-01-2011
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Sure, post your questions in the forum or like I said earlier PM me and I'll help you out.

Good luck,
Old 01-01-2011
Threadstarter  

hey aspkin, I have sent a reply(nessage on 1st email you sent me on when joined) to you, when you have a moment free, give it a look please

Thank you for help all :D

Happy Holidays and best regards