eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   eBay should FORCE buyers to leave feedback. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/2725-ebay-should-force-buyers-leave-feedback.html)

imjustme 02-10-2008 10:48 PM

eBay should FORCE buyers to leave feedback.

I'm getting sick of buyers not leaving feedback. Especially now that PayPal may hold funds if the buyer doesn't leave feedback and there is no other way for international sellers (who don't ship USPS/UPS) to get the funds other than to wait for 21 days.

I've been putting stickers on my items asking people to please give feedback as otherwise PayPal won't release the funds. Out of 12 people that have received their package up until 7 days ago, 2 have left feedback. Even people with 100+ feedback received don't give any back.

:(

ebay-sucks 02-11-2008 12:45 AM

Buyers are becoming arrogant and agressive as well as demanding.

I had a buyer before my last account got limited who actually told me that if it were not for buyers like her I wouldnt have a meal on my table, therefore I should do the things that would keep food on my table.
What an a--.

From 1995 to around 2001 I had little to no problems with buyers, then it started becoming worse as time went bye, in the last couple years ebay ever changing rules has benefitted the buyers and they know it.

I know the customer is suppose to be right, but for me I have went way out of my way to make them happy, but you will have that 1 or 2 who want your house for a stinking 1.99 item.

Chris Hanson 02-11-2008 12:55 AM

I think we are in the wrong business.. maybe we should be the buyers instead of sellers

Ballsack 02-11-2008 01:02 AM

If a buyer didn't leave feedback that MUST mean you didn't ship the product and you're scamming on ebay. Time to limit your paypal and hold your money for 180 days! This is a great tactic because it gives paypal more reason to limit accounts from now on.

ebayhateluv 02-11-2008 08:47 AM

SAVAh...

That's why all of my listings,, and ck all of my posts.. how do you think I ship overseas? 1 way... UPS.. :))
(Ive been had by the Best of them over the years)

aspkin 02-11-2008 11:10 AM

So you scam people? And no one else finds this wrong?

Quote:

Originally Posted by savahaganda (Post 25015)
Like I mentioned to you guys along time ago... I make big time money having sellers send my items down to belize... after that I just dispute the charge.. Belize does not have the postal technology yet to scan in items showing they even arrived in the country. Only UPS screws me up... I hunt out sellers who have the cheapest shipping charge, that way I know they are going to ship USPS. once they ship it... tough luck, any questions now... I will hit you up for some neg feedback... take your licking ebabies

imjustme 02-11-2008 11:20 AM

I think Savah is kidding :D I hope...

Anyways, still no feedback from those buyers while they're enjoying their items. They just don't give poop.

LongMan 02-11-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savahaganda (Post 25015)
Like I mentioned to you guys along time ago... I make big time money having sellers send my items down to belize... after that I just dispute the charge.. Belize does not have the postal technology yet to scan in items showing they even arrived in the country. Only UPS screws me up... I hunt out sellers who have the cheapest shipping charge, that way I know they are going to ship USPS. once they ship it... tough luck, any questions now... I will hit you up for some neg feedback... take your licking ebabies

If you dispute like 8 out of 10 payments you send thru pp for the item not arriving, I'm surprised pp hasn't used their amazing technology they claim to have to spot that theres something fishy going on...

mantisinc 02-11-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 25033)

Just what I was thinking.
I only assume he was taking the mick.

Chris Hanson 02-11-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 25033)

Aspkin ur kind of late. He has been talking about that for only like 2 months now...

Chris Hanson 02-11-2008 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LongMan (Post 25036)
If you dispute like 8 out of 10 payments you send thru pp for the item not arriving, I'm surprised pp hasn't used their amazing technology they claim to have to spot that theres something fishy going on...

he uses multiple paypal accounts and Ebay buyer accounts

Chris Hanson 02-11-2008 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imjustme (Post 25035)
I think Savah is kidding :D I hope...

Anyways, still no feedback from those buyers while they're enjoying their items. They just don't give poop.

Actually he is serious. He has been talking about it for only 2 or 3 months now. I'm surprised you all just caught on now