*Read this now!! Spread the word..Now is the time**** - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%

Thanks! I am totally on a mission and am going to spread this forum like wildfire.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-17-2008

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
You need to get the Ebay Pacifier out of your mouth and quit depending on them as if it was your last breath. There is life after Ebay u know
Listen goofy, I dont need ebay as a source of income. You really need the pacifier as you love to act like some little baby when someone goes against what crap you spew. I for one have never fell for your little tricks and I for one cannot stand the way the screw over people.

You are not to be trusted by no means, you have done more harm to this site then good their little buddy and have chased off many good people with your intentions of no good.

If anyone is as good as your pretend you sure wouldnt be wasting your time showing the rest of us all your so successful and we are not.

I built and ebay business bigger and better then anything you have ever done in your useless life, I built it on trust with people and gave them what they paid for, something you have a fine reputation of NOT going.

The only thing you have going for you is that you have the newbies you sucker into your little trap.

I have aleady earned my living and retired thank you and dont need ebay as a full time job and never did like some do, but you can bet when someone needs help I give them straight answers and not some run around trying to find a way to screw them over like your no good intentions are. I earned my living the honest way their Chrissy, how have you earned yours. Nevermind I know the answer.

I smelled something stinky on you months ago, your all mouth and no show.

It is easy to see you cannot stand someone that stand ups to you.

You have ran into a brick wall with this one because I know what your about.

Your an ASSet to this forum alright. How about going and spewing your wrongful intentions so the rest of us dont have to listen to you bull.

I am sorry Aspkin but this guy it totally up to no good and wants to pull your good site into trouble and I personally feel its for his own good and not yours.
Old 02-17-2008

Longevity: 94%

spot on, spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay-sucks View Post
Listen goofy, I dont need ebay as a source of income. You really need the pacifier as you love to act like some little baby when someone goes against what crap you spew. I for one have never fell for your little tricks and I for one cannot stand the way the screw over people.

You are not to be trusted by no means, you have done more harm to this site then good their little buddy and have chased off many good people with your intentions of no good.

If anyone is as good as your pretend you sure wouldnt be wasting your time showing the rest of us all your so successful and we are not.

I built and ebay business bigger and better then anything you have ever done in your useless life, I built it on trust with people and gave them what they paid for, something you have a fine reputation of NOT going.

The only thing you have going for you is that you have the newbies you sucker into your little trap.

I have aleady earned my living and retired thank you and dont need ebay as a full time job and never did like some do, but you can bet when someone needs help I give them straight answers and not some run around trying to find a way to screw them over like your no good intentions are. I earned my living the honest way their Chrissy, how have you earned yours. Nevermind I know the answer.

I smelled something stinky on you months ago, your all mouth and no show.

It is easy to see you cannot stand someone that stand ups to you.

You have ran into a brick wall with this one because I know what your about.

Your an ASSet to this forum alright. How about going and spewing your wrongful intentions so the rest of us dont have to listen to you bull.

I am sorry Aspkin but this guy it totally up to no good and wants to pull your good site into trouble and I personally feel its for his own good and not yours.
Old 02-17-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay-sucks View Post
Listen goofy, I dont need ebay as a source of income. You really need the pacifier as you love to act like some little baby when someone goes against what crap you spew. I for one have never fell for your little tricks and I for one cannot stand the way the screw over peo......

Exactly. rep added
Old 02-17-2008

Folks..Chris is out for Chris..Period. I don't trust him anymore + I smell a Rat in all of this..look beyond the Trees,People..
Old 02-17-2008

I think Chris works for ebay....
Old 02-17-2008
Banned
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 97%

^^HAHA Time of month?? Uhm I been in this forum since day 1 and know Aspkin +Modee well

I have given superb advice when needed but now is a time for a change . I say lets go after Ebay. You all are no talk. You say you want a new auction , you cant stand Ebay bla bla bla but when it comes down to it all you can do is is blame another fellow member for your faults...You should all be ashmed of yourself..

PS
Look at my rep.. Funny how I have more rep then all of you thats talking out of the side of your month
Old 02-17-2008

Come off it Chris.

You ARE Meg, aren't you?

I could always sense something camp about you. :D
Old 02-17-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
^^HAHA Time of month?? Uhm I been in this forum since day 1 and know Aspkin +Modee well

I have given superb advice when needed but now is a time for a change . I say lets go after Ebay. You all are no talk. You say you want a new auction , you cant stand Ebay bla bla bla but when it comes down to it all you can do is is blame another fellow member for your faults...You should all be ashmed of yourself..
PS
Look at my rep.. Funny how I have more rep then all of you thats talking out of the side of your month
Why should we be ashamed?

There you go again, going after anyone who goes against your thoughts.

LOOK IN THE MIRROR once is a while you will see the person who has a hidden agenda and the one that really should be ashamed of himself.

Many of us know what your up to and its a shame only the newbies who dont know any better follow your little games and get suckered into your web of deceit.

So, tell us Chris, whats in this for you? Afterall that is what your really after.

People ask for help and dont expect to be scammed.
Old 02-17-2008
Banned
Threadstarter  

WTF are u talking about ^^^^^^

But anyway back to the topic
Old 02-17-2008

Talking

what a wasted effort trying to shackle the eBay beast

what do you think a few hundred sellers do against them ?

nothing absolutley nothing

Tiny, tiny cogs in one massive global wheel,

233,000,000 registered users worldwide

Well lets keep the figures easy and say 1,000 folks unite

Now what percent of impact does that make ?

..........hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... ..... theres not enough digits on my calculator !

eBay is out for eBay and once it sees things are ideal and its loosing money $$$ it will change and change again
Old 02-17-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

well in my personal opinion, i watched everybody in here complain about eBay this eBay that...I mean look at the post on the forum everybody got a issue...then someone comes up with a idea to help the situation...and everybody runs for cover.
Old 02-17-2008
Banned
Threadstarter  

Also look at PayPalSucks.com is where you will learn about the PayPal Class Action Lawsuit, Abuse, Fraud & evil behind the PayPal system! , they are a big site against Ebay and Paypal. Paypal even tried to buy out the site owner but since he already have big time dough he said NO..

Wha tharm has come from them being so popular, nothing
Old 02-17-2008

"They got the Guns but We got the Numbers"
Old 02-17-2008

Send a message via ICQ to Ebay bay bay Send a message via AIM to Ebay bay bay Send a message via MSN to Ebay bay bay Send a message via Yahoo to Ebay bay bay
Default hi

I dunno its not worth risking!
Old 02-18-2008

Longevity: 98%

Sellers need to unite and all start selling at another site.

But for an auction site to be good, the new one must have no feedback ratings, just comments.
Old 02-18-2008

i wouldn't trust that guy as far as i could throw him. from the 1st day i came to this site, about a month ago, i knew he was no good. he is only here to swindle people and insult everyone else. he's following a pipe dream. he's insulted me once, now he thinks i'm going to jump on his boat of idealistic dreams and follow him to a waste of time.

i think i'll just use my time else where, and make some money on ebay while i can. there's only one person in this world you can rely on, and that's yourself. right now ebay is the best alternative for me and what i sell, so i will keep a low profile and sell my product there.

a week long boycot is a joke, because the sellers who take part in it are just going to list twice as much next week to recoop their losses from this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
Folks..Chris is out for Chris..Period. I don't trust him anymore + I smell a Rat in all of this..look beyond the Trees,People..
Old 02-18-2008
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauluss View Post
l,

233,000,000 registered users worldwide
Yeah, I think you need to divide the number by 100, that is at least as many buying and selling accounts as I have open in the last 10 years, and I am only one person.
Real number is probably closer to 80 million legit and active USA users at any time.
Old 02-18-2008

This is just me, I am no way a big seller like most of the people on this board I think this week sellers should use there energy to flood googles's email. Let them know how many sellers/buyers are out there ready to leave ebay if they would open a auction site.
We are going to need an alt site soon either way this goes.
Ebay will not admit that they are wrong. They will not change this new policy. The only thing that is going to happen is.
Sellers will get more negs then be suspended for non-seller then they will be here asking for help.
The more of us the better.
Old 02-18-2008

Longevity: 93%

Go Voltron Force!!
Old 02-18-2008

pop the words ''registered users worldwide ebay'' into google and youll find many sites that confirm registered users is above 200,000,000
Old 02-18-2008
Banned
Threadstarter  

^^yeah but that doesnt mean they are active...... I bet the actually reall number of active users is much lower. I bet alot of those accounts is just sitting..

Then think about how many people Ebay account is limitied and cant list etc...
Closed Thread