Will having multiple ebay account s ok? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-04-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Lightbulb Will having multiple ebay account s ok?

In past i had called ebay and asked them if i could make multiple ids and they said YES i can. so i created another account in additon to my master ebay account.
My ebay MASTER account is with an ebay store with a feedback2000 red star, On this master account with store ebay does not give me 100 FREE listings option. I called ebay & they said this option is only for those who does not have a store.
I opened my other ebay ID which does not have store to go to know that using this account i can list 100 FREE listings per month, I have been using this method for past 2 months and no problem came. Now i am getting more greedy ( lol ) for more FREE.
My question is if i create addional 50 ids and use then to list for FREE will this be against ebay policy, If they catch this will they suspend my master accout and all other accounts, I really dont want to suspend my accounts because i am paying my bills off of selling on ebay but money is very tight so i thought if i could use those free listing option so save some $
Help me please if you have any infomation on this issue. ( oh i do intend to keep all those 50 accounts with good standing manners)
Thanks Sam
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Welcome to the Forum.
Please break up your post so people will read it.

Also if you take just a few moments and do a search on your topic you will find tons of information on the topic.
Old 03-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Are you really in the USA?

As HWGA says, dont post in one lot of sentences as its too hard to try to work out what you saying.

Changed the post now for you
Old 03-04-2011
Threadstarter  

Yea i did search first before posting but could not find exact answer so i posted, Anyway how do i break the post as you said,? i dont know how to do it so people can read it.
Old 03-04-2011

It's taking a big risk to have all of those accounts linked to the main account that you depend on to earn your living.

Before opening any additional accounts, you really need to read the book, "eBay Stealth". You will be surprised by how much information it contains.

After reading the book, you may want to open 2-3 accounts at a time, per paypal account that you open. You don't want to have to much exposure, meaning that if something goes wrong in one little account, you don't want to lose all of them.

Have a nice day,

Vegas.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vegas For This Useful Post:
TeachMe (03-05-2011)
Old 03-06-2011
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachMe View Post
Yea i did search first before posting but could not find exact answer so i posted, Anyway how do i break the post as you said,? i dont know how to do it so people can read it.

I understand where you are coming from but getting greedy like you mention will catch up with you.

Hit the enter button on your keyboard and it will space out your sentences and or paragraphs.
Old 03-09-2011

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachMe View Post
In past i had called ebay and asked them if i could make multiple ids and they said YES i can. so i created another account in additon to my master ebay account.
My ebay MASTER account is with an ebay store with a feedback2000 red star, On this master account with store ebay does not give me 100 FREE listings option. I called ebay & they said this option is only for those who does not have a store.
I opened my other ebay ID which does not have store to go to know that using this account i can list 100 FREE listings per month, I have been using this method for past 2 months and no problem came. Now i am getting more greedy ( lol ) for more FREE.
My question is if i create addional 50 ids and use then to list for FREE will this be against ebay policy, If they catch this will they suspend my master accout and all other accounts, I really dont want to suspend my accounts because i am paying my bills off of selling on ebay but money is very tight so i thought if i could use those free listing option so save some $
Help me please if you have any infomation on this issue. ( oh i do intend to keep all those 50 accounts with good standing manners)
Thanks Sam
Translation:

Quote:
Hi! I'm new here and haven't read anything. I was wondering if I could bypass eB@y's limits by opening multiple accounts and linking them to the same PP even though there are explicit rules and regulations against bypassing eB@y's limits by opening multiple accounts and linking them to the same PP. eB@y is extremely important to me and I make a lot of money from it that I use to buy baby formula, milk, eggs, and organic acorn-fed ostrich meat. I was wondering if I should gamble with this sweet deal by doing something dumb. Any suggestions?
Don't do it. You'll get caught and hate yourself.

You're welcome,
Goozle
The Following User Says Thank You to Omgoozle For This Useful Post:
stevesokol21 (03-12-2011)
Old 03-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omgoozle View Post
Translation:

Don't do it. You'll get caught and hate yourself.

You're welcome,
Goozle
Thanks!

I got a good laugh from your translation!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Vegas For This Useful Post:
Omgoozle (03-13-2011)
Old 03-12-2011

Longevity: 81%

i thought it was hilarious too