eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Should I buy New Computer or Laptop? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/29793-should-i-buy-new-computer-laptop.html)

need.good.honest.advice 04-02-2011 07:42 PM

Should I buy New Computer or Laptop?

Hello everybody. I am still new to this and Have been coming here a lot of late. I do plan to buy the Amazon.com Ghost and Ebay.com E-Book. However the most important thing to me right now, is advice.

I have a laptop currently that was banned from old Ebay.com and Amazon.com account. I am so terrified that then might be some type of info that will link my laptop to the old accounts.

I did use Firefox, Cookie Cleaner and Flash Cookies cleaner and new browser .

I do have new accounts opened but use my friends pc for that however it is becoming a pain. I have been adding slowly and after 5 months things look good.

However I do not feel like buying another Laptop for $300 or $400. Can I use my old Laptop still with cleaning all the cookies out? Is there any way for them to track me? Thank you. Godbless to this website and all of ya.

doughboykilla 04-02-2011 10:26 PM

ebay or paypal can not track u by your computer. they use flash cookies and cookies and ip thats it. if u worried about them tracking u then do a system format on the pc they will solove your problems on that part and save u from buying a new pc :)

LadyLover 04-02-2011 10:36 PM

watup

Quote:

Originally Posted by need.good.honest.advice (Post 215887)
Hello everybody. I am still new to this and Have been coming here a lot of late. I do plan to buy the Amazon.com Ghost and Ebay.com E-Book. However the most important thing to me right now, is advice.

I have a laptop currently that was banned from old Ebay.com and Amazon.com account. I am so terrified that then might be some type of info that will link my laptop to the old accounts.

I did use Firefox, Cookie Cleaner and Flash Cookies cleaner and new browser .

I do have new accounts opened but use my friends pc for that however it is becoming a pain. I have been adding slowly and after 5 months things look good.

However I do not feel like buying another Laptop for $300 or $400. Can I use my old Laptop still with cleaning all the cookies out? Is there any way for them to track me? Thank you. Godbless to this website and all of ya.

God bless you too :amen:

yotano211 04-03-2011 01:41 AM

all you have to do is make another user account within the computer's operation system (OS). but like doughboykilla said, watch out for the cookies, never log in with the old account with the new user account.

Alps_a somewhatlegend 04-03-2011 04:11 AM

Exactly as everyone else has said.

Also, if you were thinking about a new computer, you are better off buying the book from here. It has all the answers you are looking for and more.

I did not get the book but then I think I am all that and a bag of chips! - but I did do some serious homework for days and got some more grey hairs from it so maybe I should have got the book to save me getting grey hairs and bags under my eyes!

But listen.... the members here are a helpful bunch, so if you have any questions, I am sure people will help... I certinly will - I am UK so things are a little different here but if you need to know something and no one from your sides is about/awake, gimme a shout

Peace

need.good.honest.advice 04-03-2011 11:50 AM

Yes, I will buy the ebook soon. It will be worth it even If I got the basic idea how to not **** up again. Regardless the information on here is priceless and very valuable

thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alps_thecheekyone (Post 215964)
Exactly as everyone else has said.

Also, if you were thinking about a new computer, you are better off buying the book from here. It has all the answers you are looking for and more.

I did not get the book but then I think I am all that and a bag of chips! - but I did do some serious homework for days and got some more grey hairs from it so maybe I should have got the book to save me getting grey hairs and bags under my eyes!

But listen.... the members here are a helpful bunch, so if you have any questions, I am sure people will help... I certinly will - I am UK so things are a little different here but if you need to know something and no one from your sides is about/awake, gimme a shout

Peace

Alps_a somewhatlegend 04-04-2011 01:59 AM

"the information on here is priceless and very valuable" - I dont think a poet could put it any better - I totally agree... good luck with your new venture

yappering 04-04-2011 04:03 PM

just buy the ebook and put linux on your computer. windows sucks anyway