eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   How to increase the selling limit over $5000? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/30268-how-increase-selling-limit-over-5000-a.html)

mzhang22897 04-13-2011 01:30 AM

How to increase the selling limit over $5000?

Hello Everyone

I am new here, I have four ebay accounts, two of them have $5000 selling limit, the other two are very new.
My question is, how to increase the selling limit over $5000? Do I have to call Ebay? If I have to, what should I tell them to increase the selling limit?
Thank you very much.

Mark

alexzin 04-13-2011 03:45 AM

They might will ask you to provide documents.

ShadyOne 04-13-2011 05:10 AM

Quote:

Hello Everyone

I am new here, I have four ebay accounts, two of them have $5000 selling limit, the other two are very new.
My question is, how to increase the selling limit over $5000? Do I have to call Ebay? If I have to, what should I tell them to increase the selling limit?
Thank you very much.

Mark
How long is the limit in place for? Is it a yea?

Perhaps you should just open up a few more accounts while you wait for the limits to pass if you do not have verification documents.

Some people have had limites removed/increased by either phoning eBay or even using live chat.

:thumb:

janoe0607 04-13-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 219073)
How long is the limit in place for? Is it a yea?

Perhaps you should just open up a few more accounts while you wait for the limits to pass if you do not have verification documents.

Some people have had limites removed/increased by either phoning eBay or even using live chat.

:thumb:

so you mean we have to provide some documents and phone Ebay to lift our limit?

ShadyOne 04-13-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

so you mean we have to provide some documents and phone Ebay to lift our limit?
I meant that about PayPal limits but I am actually not sure if eBay will request these documents because of selling limits. It may allow them too :noidea:

Best advice is to phone eBay or talk to them over live chat, just to get some more information on 'why you have limits' and 'how you can increase them'.

Make sure you have good DSR's and positive feedback or they may actually flag you to lower you limits further or just not increase them.

Nothing wrong with opening some new accounts to get ready for later ;)

:peace:

janoe0607 04-13-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyOne (Post 219206)
I meant that about PayPal limits but I am actually not sure if eBay will request these documents because of selling limits. It may allow them too :noidea:

Best advice is to phone eBay or talk to them over live chat, just to get some more information on 'why you have limits' and 'how you can increase them'.

Make sure you have good DSR's and positive feedback or they may actually flag you to lower you limits further or just not increase them.

Nothing wrong with opening some new accounts to get ready for later ;)

thanks for the info, I just a little bit confuse about this Ebay selling limit, at first when I'm only got 5 positive feedbacks they limit me to sell up to $200 but then the limit increased automatically when I reached my 15 positive feedbacks to $500. But my friend's account got limit up to $1000 when he got 15 positive feedbacks, what is wrong with my account?

ShadyOne 04-13-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

thanks for the info, I just a little bit confuse about this Ebay selling limit, at first when I'm only got 5 positive feedbacks they limit me to sell up to $200 but then the limit increased automatically when I reached my 15 positive feedbacks to $500. But my friend's account got limit up to $1000 when he got 15 positive feedbacks, what is wrong with my account?
I could not say with out more information on the accounts.

How are the DSR's on them, go to the seller dashboard to get more information on the accounts and seller limits.

Compare both yours and your friends account. :thumb:

Just don't log into both accounts using the same computer or IP or they will become linked.

topadog 04-13-2011 02:56 PM

hi
raise your seller feedback by selling some stuff from your house, low risk, low cost items it will be raised slowly :)

ShadyOne 04-13-2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

hi
raise your seller feedback by selling some stuff from your house, low risk, low cost items it will be raised slowly
A good tip would be to sell some items you wouldn't normally sell on eBay. Big household items that don't post well.

Have people collect them and pay cash.

You will then not effect your PayPal limits and people are happier face to face, they usually leave 5 star feedback :thumb:

Don't forget that you will be using up your selling limits doing this, but long term benefits will be increase selling limits.