Desperately Trying To Get Through - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-23-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
Unhappy Desperately Trying To Get Through

Hello everyone. I need help. I emailed ebay regarding the steps to get reinstated. they sent me a list of users that had complaints against me. There were 3 altogether. The first 2 cases have been resolved.. except for the 3rd one. I have already emailed her TWICE and called and left a msg on her voicemail. Still no answer. I know this has to be resolved before I can get reinstated, but I am trying my best to get through and yet it seems like she is not responding. I don't know what else there is for me to do. I already emailed ebay and asking what else there is for me to do. This is the last one that needs to be resolved and yet she just doesn't seem to want to help. Her current registration is current because when i called, the voicemail said "hi this is .... please leave a msg.." i was very polite.. and yet no reply. What are my other choices? Comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-24-2007
Threadstarter  

Angry frustrated

Thank you for replying. Believe me, I offered her a FULL refund in the very first email I had sent her. I called her as well and stating that I would offer her a refund, no reply either. It's only 11.98 we are talking about.. so I don't know why she's not replying. I know it's not much but it's like me paying her to take my item for free. I don't understand this woman.
Old 04-24-2007

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi178 View Post
Thank you for replying. Believe me, I offered her a FULL refund in the very first email I had sent her. I called her as well and stating that I would offer her a refund, no reply either. It's only 11.98 we are talking about.. so I don't know why she's not replying. I know it's not much but it's like me paying her to take my item for free. I don't understand this woman.
I she a competitor of yours?
Old 04-25-2007

Longevity: 99%

You can try to use squaretrade...ebay wants you to resolve all neutral and negative feedbacks...if the buyer is not responding to you, then I believe a squaretrade 'judgement' is enough for ebay let it go.

btw..i believe squaretrade charges something like 20 bucks per feedback.
Old 04-25-2007
Threadstarter  

Thank u for replying. I emailed ebay because i was running out of things to resolve the issue..and they told me to use square trade. I can either try using square trade to solve the issue or whatever the result may be.. ebay will use it as proof. This way I'm not so scared about the buyer not replying and I'm just stuck.

I originally had emailed ebay and they had given me 2 buyers that had issues with me that I needed to resolve.. i resolve it and send in my request for reinstatment, and then they tell me I need to resolve this new one. I hope they don't do this to me again when I send this one in.. should I just email them and see if this is all the complains I have against me or just leave it as is...if they originally told me i had 3 complaints all at the same time, i would be back on there by now..:(
Old 04-25-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPUGEEK View Post
I she a competitor of yours?
no she's not, she's a buyer of mine. She filed a "item received not as described against me.." and ebay wants me to resolve this issue before letting me back in.. for my reinstatement