\"eBay  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Just got something pulled from ebay :( (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/3311-just-got-something-pulled-ebay.html)

love2hate-ebay- 03-10-2008 10:51 PM

Just got something pulled from ebay :(

This is a bunch of BS i can't even sell a pair of my own used jeans this is just a crock. I got a pair of jeans for christmas and they never really fit right so i decided to list them tonight through auctiva and i just got the message that they were taken down they said i was in violation of trademark. I never once seen anything about vero but plenty about trademark so i am guessing that means the same thing? This really ticks me off because they were not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or REPLCIA they were real brand jeans ugggggggggggg i am so ticked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is on a account that has been opened since 03/2007 and it has 10 feedback all i have ever sold on it was odds and ends things from around the house and some clothes i no longer wear. Is there nothing i can do at all?

imjustme 03-11-2008 02:56 AM

Not much :)

TotallyDisgusted 03-11-2008 05:22 AM

Totally understand your frustration!! I have been buying/selling for quite awhile...not high-volume. I listed a few handbags which are authentic & spent some decent $$ on stock. Well...sold a few with excellent feedback & then the rest get pulled for violation/trademark.

I turn a friend onto Ebay a few weeks ago and she is selling her own (archives of her closet) handbags...authentic & not...and guess what?!!! She is making $$ and no violation!!

Ebay can kiss my authentic butt!!

love2hate-ebay- 03-11-2008 09:12 AM

Oh that just pisses me off. Ebay needs a big kick in the a$$! Not fair you have these people who get on there and sell whatever they want like ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and then there are those of us who can't sell one thing authentic. I just want to scream!!!!!!

mantisinc 03-11-2008 10:41 AM

I don't mean to disagree with you, but your listings getting removed is nothing to do with eBay, it's Ugg that's removing your listing. They file a complaint with ebay saying what you are selling is ⊗⊗⊗⊗, or abuses their rights, and ebay legally have to remove that item.

Do a search on the forum for VERO for more information.

ebaysdumb 03-11-2008 11:51 AM

same thing happened to me with an account from 04- I was just selling baby coupons for crying out loud and had 20 fb 100% and then started to sell some of my clothing and shoes.... I am now suspended, but yet there are people selling the same stuff all brand new and at least 20 of the big brand name stuff and they are just fine....

ytl 03-11-2008 12:39 PM

I think it depends on the brand, if the brand is premium they want to keep it that way, e.g. they dont want people buying it cheap on ebay. So they put pressure on eBay to remove the listing, which of course they do. From my experience, ones to stay away from are Calvin Klein and Davidoff, if anyone knows. We should probably compile a list of brands that we have had pulled for non-authentic even though they are authentic. I know ebayhateluv dealt in Rolex, again a premium brand that doesn't like low prices dirtying their product image.

love2hate-ebay- 03-11-2008 12:48 PM

Well ad Victoria Secret to that list then because that is what the jeans were :mad: And they are not even a big pricey brand. And i don't even think they get replicated so they. Anyways they were authentic as authentic gets and they pulled it argggggg. I thought when they pulled because of vero that it came as a vero warning? This said nothing about vero in it :confused:

ivegotinfo 03-12-2008 01:45 PM

ebay is super weird. some people can get away with it, some cant. i think its these very minute details in listings that catch you

ytl 03-21-2008 07:29 AM

i guess we need to create listings with a paranoid ebay T&S perspective, if that can be acheived, and then avoid doing anything that would slightly justify any minute justification for such paranoia

Lisa B 03-21-2008 04:55 PM

Add Coach to the list.

I had to sell my personal used Coach designer bags (yes, 100% authentic purchased from Nordies, Bloomies and Coach Store) these were bags I never intended to sell but I had to to pay my rent and guess what?

FeeBay pulls my listings claiming Vero/trademark and some other crap.

Of course I didn't have the receipts because I used all my bags and never intended to sell them in the first place. I told those clowns I could drive to their HQ in like 10 minutes and have their trust & safety dept inspect ALL my designer bags in person

OK, I'm done

TotallyDisgusted 03-21-2008 05:09 PM

I think I was pulled down from one-single bad sale.

Was selling Gucci, Chanel, Coach & few Juicy items with no problems and tons of sales -- all ++ feedback. Sold a Gucci baby carrier to a woman (probably very hormonal -- no offense out there) who never paid me. I relisted the item in the appropriate amount of time accroding to Ebay and "poof" I get notification of an instant payment for an item she purchased 1-month ago. The whole thing became a pp dispute -- not an Ebay dispute. I refunded her $, she sent back product and the day I listed the same item again, is the day I was suspended. Hmmm...

7-day suspension was lifted and I relisted items. Again, sold like crazy...all + fb and again, within 1-week pulled down w/perm. suspension of 12-months.

Getting ready for another attempt but now have a brand new pp, ebay, bank account & new ip. Intend to take it slow -- MUST get rid of my stock -- can't take such a $$ hit like this.

GreenBean 03-22-2008 01:31 AM

sava, with your artistic sense, you would have every chance. The images could
be SO disguised than even you would not know what they are.
What do you reckon?

love2hate-ebay- 03-24-2008 05:36 PM

I don't see how anyone is able to get chanel sold on ebay i tried to sell a pair of my own sunglasses on there and it was pulled within 3 minutes flat. As for LV i had a older bag that i have had for a while and hardly ever used so i decided to sell it and guess what that's right you guessed it pulled in less than 10 minutes :( . I never keep my reciepts when i shop but it looks like i need to start. Huh but wonder if the reciept would have even made a difference i doubt it:mad:

love2hate-ebay- 03-24-2008 07:26 PM

Modee what is your secret? I would love to know.

love2hate-ebay- 03-24-2008 07:54 PM

Modee that just amazes me because i hadn't sold anything named brand mostly old kids clothing from places like Goody's or JC Penney's then one day i decided to list my sunglasses that i bought myself so i knew they were not ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Anyway they got pulled in the blink of an eye. I got a message that said something about the property rights owner blah blah blah. I have tried my coach bag boom taken down i tried my LV and again taken down i even tried a pair of my old coach reading glasses and they didn't even last a hour. Maybe it is just my luck?

I have never heard of Dreamweaver before i will have to check that out. I usually use auctiva so that my auctions will look nice. Maybe that isn't enough? I always try to word it as professional as i can. I just have to keep reading this forum and maybe one day i will get it.

oh btw i only had 12 feedback but it was 100% positive could that be the reason feedback so low?

TotallyDisgusted 03-24-2008 08:05 PM

Maybe it is just my luck?

No, not just your luck at all. I was selling a bunch of Gucci & Coach w/no problems and all + feedback...over 500. Threw in 4 Chanel items and they were taken down immediately. It was all downhill from there. Couldn't even keep my Coach items up for more than 1-week. Turned a friend on to eb & she started listing her own LV, Gucci, etc. bags that she didn't use anymore. And guess what?? No problems...sold them all.

I now have a few listings w/Juicy. Listings are not even close to being slick, pics with bags hanging from doorknobs, etc. 1st week no bidders, few watchers but EB didn't pull the listings. Relisted the bags, actually priced them higher and just sold one tonight :) Go figure??

love2hate-ebay- 03-24-2008 08:13 PM

That is just nutts. I will never get ebay figured out. I have tried everything i can possibly think of and no luck at all :(

love2hate-ebay- 03-24-2008 08:19 PM

Sorry modee i am a total tard at this because i have no clue what imbedding image even means. And of the real item? Do you mean the item i am selling? Or something like some of those people use like a photo from a magazine of a celeb with the item? I am putting in a pic of the item that i took myself here at home. And i do use something like photobucket.

TotallyDisgusted 03-24-2008 08:21 PM

love2hate-ebay, don't feel too bad, I can't seem to figure out EB either...no rhyme or reason it seems.

I got so desperate to get rid of stock on the Gucci that I started listing items that were slightly misspelled. Crazy or not, those items eventually sold and eb never pulled them.

love2hate-ebay- 03-24-2008 08:22 PM

Ok did a little search

Embedded image
An image that is stored inside the document with no reference to any external file.

If you insert an image into a document in the normal way using Insert/Picture/From File.. , the result will be an embedded image unless you specifically set it to be linked.

If you copy and paste an image into a document, the result will be an embedded image.

So dreamweaver makes this possible?

TotallyDisgusted 03-24-2008 08:23 PM

No embedding here. Just some pics. also taken from my home or kind-of-borrowed from a web site or two :) Don't even use photobucket...simply uploading straight to eb.