eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Selling Limits oddity. Need Help to figure this out. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/33210-selling-limits-oddity-need-help-figure-out.html)

littleredengine07 06-26-2011 03:52 PM

Selling Limits oddity. Need Help to figure this out.

Hi everyone,

I got the message:

eBay occasionally places limits on accounts in order to help keep our community safe. This limit isn't a reflection on you -- these same limits apply to many sellers.

Although this is the difference. My account has been year old. Plus it was a powerseller account. Only 1 bad rating after 200 transactions.

They place a limit that I am not allow to list in any section. My ratting 201 positive feedbacks and 1 bad feedback which screwed my power status over.

My account is current, compliance is high, and everything else is above standard.

When I first started this account a year ago*** I had to call eBay customer service to lift the limit and more info on the account. Then I had to bs the lady which passed. Although they will only sell 10 times at time. Then for some reason I listed more than on the system. I guess I had a good track record. I also never called eBay at all after that.

Then the pass two weeks I got this

eBay occasionally places limits on accounts in order to help keep our community safe. This limit isn't a reflection on you -- these same limits apply to many sellers.

I don't know what I should do. I am not even allowed any listing in other categories.

The paypal account this account has a legit ssn and everything.

What do you suggested I do?

stillselling 06-27-2011 09:13 AM

You were deemed high risk. Probably your contact info. When I call eB, I can usually get my 10/2000 move to 100/5000.

Time for a new account, 0/100K is not worth keeping.

rsot 06-27-2011 02:20 PM

What limit did you receive?

gcrusader92 06-27-2011 07:06 PM

sucks man. You can try this:

1. Register as an LLC
2. Get an American Express Business Crdit Card
3. Sign up for ebay usin LLC information which can be legally made up.
4. ID verify your account.
5. Get a Verified PayPal account with EIN.
6. Start Selling.

No more limits and you would be good for selling.

cazador 06-27-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcrusader92 (Post 244096)
sucks man. You can try this:

1. Register as an LLC
2. Get an American Express Business Crdit Card
3. Sign up for ebay usin LLC information which can be legally made up.
4. ID verify your account.
5. Get a Verified PayPal account with EIN.
6. Start Selling.

No more limits and you would be good for selling.

You are talking legit info right?,all that i don't think can be done stealth easy :)

gcrusader92 06-27-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cazador (Post 244137)
You are talking legit info right?,all that i don't think can be done stealth easy :)

Yeah. I guess. Hmm..I'm gonna try to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ this method.

littleredengine07 06-27-2011 11:54 PM

The funny part my account isnt suspend or anything. I didn't get any emails whatsoever from gay bay.

I sold like 60-70 items when I am only allow 10 listings at a time. Do you guys think the limits are just placed on in order to get more feedback before they allow you to sell more? Any suggestion regarding.

KingRay 06-28-2011 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcrusader92 (Post 244155)
Yeah. I guess. Hmm..I'm gonna try to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ this method.

Please do and post the results from the IRS when you try................. Really not a good move guy.

Registering an LLC is no joke. YOu have to use your true identity and nothing else.

Same with the EIN.

Throwing around LLC and EIN information is not the easy answer you think it is. UNLESS you are very serious about your business and plan on reporting EVERYTHING because Every bank, etc attached to it will be reporting it.

You guys are only looking at paypals 20k reporting. When you go LLC pretty much all interest, etc will be reported under that LLC EIN.

You are talking out the wrong end if you dont know exactly what you are doing with the LLC and EIN.

as said in a prior post, getting wholesale EIN's WILL come back to haunt you later. Probably sooner though.

nebuspp 12-27-2011 11:57 AM

Researching through old forum posts across Aspkin and the internet, I have read many people state that registering as a LLC and conducting business under that LLC EIN with eBay and PayPal will allow for no limits on selling (as long as everything in your account is in good standing).

I have a legit account not linked to anything shady and fully verified on the personal level with PayPal and eBay. Can someone with experience please tell me if they had their selling limits removed after registering as a LLC?

And yes, I have already spoke with an accountant and know all the liabilities and tax implications that I will have in creating an LLC. I don't want to create a stealth account and make black money. I want to create a legitimate business income for me and my family.

Hercules 12-27-2011 01:33 PM

If I were to 'create a legitimate business' I would buy the stealth/amazon books first then ask questions on the ins and outs.

It helps to know these things first then ask questions around it. You may have done something wrong in forming the account.

There are many things to know. Ebay/Paypal don't give out instructions or hints to what you did wrong. most of their emails have become generic without clues.