eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Shipping Items?! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/33269-shipping-items.html)

gcrusader92 06-27-2011 11:21 PM

Shipping Items?!

Okay making ebay and paypal accounts with stealthed information arent hard but I just have one question.

How do you guys ship items?

So far I just make my stealth info around my city so that it would match geolocation which makes it easy to create shipping label from paypal. But I want to know how you would do this for stealth info not in your city.

Will Shipping companies take packages that have return packages in Wisconsin but you live in Texas?

KingRay 06-28-2011 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcrusader92 (Post 244164)
Okay making ebay and paypal accounts with stealthed information arent hard but I just have one question.

How do you guys ship items?

So far I just make my stealth info around my city so that it would match geolocation which makes it easy to create shipping label from paypal. But I want to know how you would do this for stealth info not in your city.

Will Shipping companies take packages that have return packages in Wisconsin but you live in Texas?

1st off you should have chosen an address closer to you, You can choose a neighbor if you want. I like to chose rental homes in my area so if they get mail they just think its someone that lived their prior. no issues at all.

What many will tell you is simply put a decal over the address with your real address on it that way if you have a return it will come to you.

That is good but will cause packages sometimes to come back to you with insufficient postage or worse to your customers with that note.

If your shipping is charged at a rate from Wisconsin and you ship to NY the rate will be different than what it will be from TX.

half the time it will be too much shipping and others will be too little, it just depends. I have had this happen just by using different zip codes in my own town so I know this is an issue.

business mail uses different return addresses all the time from the address they ship from but they pay a rate from a certain area for mailing.

The mail man will notice a vastly different address and more than likely say something to his boss about it. I do know for a fact that this is one thing that they are supposed to look out for among tons of other issues with mail when picking it up daily.

IF you do decide to ship with a different address with a decal you will probably need to drop it in the hopper at a PO instead of a carrier pickup. Just know about the above prior. You may never get noticed.