Is stealth primarily for small sellers ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Is stealth primarily for small sellers ?

looking to setup an ebay shop that sells wholesale quantities to public so would i be right in saying that the stealth issue is not for me.

Ok i am a bit confused. Stealth is primarily for ?

1. those wish to stay as smaller sellers, 60 items or less, or selling a lot of used goods.

2. larger sellers who had various other issues with ebay or paypal.

primarily i would be going straight in as high item count seller for reconsumables. i.e. I would like to retain repeat customers over a long period. I already have an non linked backup shop if i have to close down due to problem. i realise how the internet works enough to keep them unlinked.

So stealth is not really for me or have i missed something here ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-04-2011

Longevity: 75%

First of all I hope that isn't your real name - if it is PM a mod and ask them to change it immediately.

Stealth is for anyone who wants to play EB and PP at their own game.

I have 2 accounts that have their own websites, their own offices, limited companies and VAT registered. The reason they are stealth is because I know what lying, cheating so an so's both EB and PP can be. If I fall foul of one of their many many illogical rules or if someone takes a look at my account after a bad night with their partner I could well find all of my hard work gone. That being the case I would be put under extreme financial hardship.

From having read your post I assume you just want to run a business, from the sound of it probably inks and toners and right now you cannot see why you would need this place.

Personally I would run two seperate businesses (actually - I do) and if one becomes a victim the other can immediately pick up the slack. There is no way on this earth, unless I do something really stupid, that they can be connected.

The ultimate decision is up to you but if you get it wrong it could be the last ultimate decision you make about your business.

Good luck with it.

Finally - why are you here? Yours is not the normal type of posting from a first time visitor

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
bballaw1 (07-04-2011), RogerHarris (07-05-2011)
Old 07-04-2011

Longevity: 74%

I also have two separate accounts on eB. Neither are stealth. Combined, I've had more than 800 DSR transactions in the past 3 months. I came here to learn about stealth since one account was in jeopardy a few months ago but I've dug myself out of that hole. I'd like to create some sleeper stealth accounts using everything I've learned here. Like GrannyT said, I don't want to wake up one morning only to find out my current accounts are limited or suspended.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ruehl For This Useful Post:
RogerHarris (07-05-2011)
Closed Thread