eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Can we start a thread sticky for site suggestions ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/3573-can-we-start-thread-sticky-site-suggestions.html)

ebaysucksthebigone 03-23-2008 03:21 AM

Can we start a thread sticky for site suggestions ?

greetings lovely people,

i had an idea as i could not find any so far of a thread sticky that members could submit site suggestions.. anything that would improve this site more than it is now.

ill start of with one suggestion i would like to see.

1. could we please include on the site, a thread for aussies for ebay discussions. id like to see more localized sections for members to discuss things, this could be extended to many other countries we have members for such as uk, usa etc..etc...

thanks very much :)

mantisinc 03-23-2008 05:16 AM

I think maybe when we get some more people from other countries, we could start up new country sections. The reason we started a UK section is because a lot of people from the UK were asking Q's that related only to UK accounts.

Slavaja 03-23-2008 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaysucksthebigone (Post 32662)
greetings lovely people,

i had an idea as i could not find any so far of a thread sticky that members could submit site suggestions.. anything that would improve this site more than it is now.

ill start of with one suggestion i would like to see.

1. could we please include on the site, a thread for aussies for ebay discussions. id like to see more localized sections for members to discuss things, this could be extended to many other countries we have members for such as uk, usa etc..etc...

thanks very much :)

hey if you need any help with ebay or paypal i can help you coz im from australia and have set up ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal and ebay accounts with success

ivegotinfo 03-23-2008 12:52 PM

i think country specific sections would be perfect as each country needs a little bit different approach

GreenBean 03-23-2008 03:38 PM

Principle is OK.

If there is such a list, you would need to make sure that all
information is relevant and workable. Are there experts in every country?

ebaysucksthebigone 03-24-2008 07:17 PM

ivegotinfo - thats exactly what i was thinking, each country has different methods of getting back onto ebay, i find it extremely hard to decipher when someone posts something and they menton social security numbers and stuff like that, that aussies dont have.

greenbean - im not sure about experts in every country but i have seen a few aussies on this board already and im sure that a friendly pm to them someone might raise there hands.