eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   My Ebay Story (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/37709-my-ebay-story.html)

britishknight 10-09-2011 09:02 AM

My Ebay Story

Hello everyone. This forum sounds very interesting. Here's the explication of my ebay situation.

I am member on ebay since 8 years and during the last 13 month, i begin to sell on ebay. I add more than 400 products, open a store and everything goes fine ( about 30-40 sell per day ).

I known during the begin of my history, that i had to post fixed and maybe 1/3 in auction on my account to grow and keep a good status.

since the last 30 days, everything goes down... we were selling products around the world and 3 people give us a bad rating and neg feedback. In the 12 month evaluation from ebay, they said that i do not encounter that minimum rate request for the USA level. But, for the canada we have a very good ratio ( 4.8+ for each DSR and we have 2500 transactions and 1400+ positive feedback.

Due to the USA restriction, ebay suggest us to remove everything, modified each post and put our ads only for ebay.ca ( and for sure, suggest the shipping only in canada too ). So, we remove all our post but now we can't put back our ads , same in canada since 30 days. we have a 8 post limitation per month and a presence limitation...

we call ebay and talk with 3 different person. The 1st suggest to remove the ads to modify ( as we done ). the 2nd said that it was not a good idea ( uh?). the 3rd one explain us that USA and CANADA have the same market. if we are penalized in usa for 3 neg feedback, itll affect us in canada too, same if we have a good level.

now, we are trying to call ebay and use the livechat each day, since 3 week to know if we can do something. each time, the answer we receive said that they're sorry and we will get an answer as soon as possible. only a supervisor can modify the situation and unfortunately they're not available to pick a call or livechat. the agent are supposed to pick the situation in hand, but each day i am unable to get a follow up...

anybody got a similar situation ?

do i have to start a new account, build a new store ? we will have to wait 90 days before having the possibility to open a store and put back out 400 ads i guess ?

thanks for your suggestion :)