eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Just Imagine..... :) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/419-just-imagine.html)

FeeBay Balling 05-11-2007 11:26 AM

Just Imagine..... :)

Well, Today is a nice spring day here in great NJ and I found myself daydreaming a little bit. My mind wandered into thinking of all the people on these forums creating new accounts and I am sure the hundreds if not thousands of others who are doing the same that do not belong to this site.

Then the evil side of the brain kicked in and wondered what if? What if all the people managed to come together with 1 of their new accounts and all deicided to hit ebay in the purse?

Think about it careful planning to start at the beginning of a billing cycle and listing for 30 free days as the bill racks up. Then when they are happy that they made so much from so many and begin charging the simon cards only to have them say "declined". uhm... I wonder.

Anyone else ever have this thought?

Jonas 05-11-2007 12:23 PM

I think it's like 2 months or so before you get NARU'd for non payment

The hard part though is building up decent feedback for your items to sell and then repeating it with a new account the next month so you can sell constantly without ever paying ebay fees.

aspkin 05-11-2007 08:34 PM

It would make eBay wonder what's going on if thousands of people do it. But it's a lot of work and stressful enough for the people that depend on eBay for a living. It would be interesting though.

CPUGEEK 05-11-2007 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonas (Post 3020)
I think it's like 2 months or so before you get NARU'd for non payment

The hard part though is building up decent feedback for your items to sell and then repeating it with a new account the next month so you can sell constantly without ever paying ebay fees.

I don thtink that would be hard. i shill feedback 2. And I racked up $975 fees in 1 1/2 weeks before ebay suspended me. Now lets see if ebay will ever see that money..lol

to tell you the truth, Ebay doesn't care about those fees. what you fail to realize is tht Ebay is a BILLIONiaRE dollar company now. They are set for life. So to lose some fees is not going to hurt them. iT IS GOING TO TAKE ALOT OF PEOPLE TO TAKE EBAY DOWN.

I believe ebay has their mind set only only on few power sellers that they want selling on their website. I think they only want powersellers that they "LIKE" to sell on the website.. Less liability, less fraud, fees are paid every omth, more buyers happy. Think about. That is my theory.

it is going to come to that in awhile. And then I think Ioffer or some sort is going to place of of the young emerging ebay with alot of fraud and counterfiets items on the website going on.. Watch and see. I always fortell the future right. Like that lady on the Monte Williams show..

CPUGEEK 05-11-2007 09:34 PM

TO ADD TO THAT, THATS WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO FIND ANOTHER GIG. i'M LEARN seO AND OTHER AFFILIATE PROGRAMS NOW. i JUST DOWNLOADED RICH JERK AND i'M GEEKED.

Please find alternatives besides ebay. ebay is not the only solution. There are many other ways to make money on the internet.

Excuse my typing

Jonas 05-12-2007 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPUGEEK (Post 3036)
I don thtink that would be hard. i shill feedback 2.

Does it look real?

aspkin 05-12-2007 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPUGEEK (Post 3038)
TO ADD TO THAT, THATS WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO FIND ANOTHER GIG. i'M LEARN seO AND OTHER AFFILIATE PROGRAMS NOW. i JUST DOWNLOADED RICH JERK AND i'M GEEKED.

Please find alternatives besides ebay. ebay is not the only solution. There are many other ways to make money on the internet.

Excuse my typing

I just started using clickbank a few days ago, and today I got my first sale. I made $35! I added the affiliate info on a test site of mine, I think I'm going to start adding it on all my sites and see what happens. It beats adsense. I also have plans to start a nothing but an affiliate site to promote internet marketing, and since I know the system works, I'm in high gear now. I'll let you guys know how it goes once it's setup. I have an ingenious way to making it work! :D

CPUGEEK 05-12-2007 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 3085)
I just started using clickbank a few days ago, and today I got my first sale. I made $35! I added the affiliate info on a test site of mine, I think I'm going to start adding it on all my sites and see what happens. It beats adsense. I also have plans to start a nothing but an affiliate site to promote internet marketing, and since I know the system works, I'm in high gear now. I'll let you guys know how it goes once it's setup. I have an ingenious way to making it work! :D

Aspkin I would had thought that you had of been knew of Clickbank. I've been using them for awhile now and linkshare..

aspkin 05-13-2007 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPUGEEK (Post 3086)
Aspkin I would had thought that you had of been knew of Clickbank. I've been using them for awhile now and linkshare..

Nope, I'm trying to get into it, but I've been so busy with other projects. I'm adding it in when I can. Once I get my new server setup from The Planet, I'll start going at it more aggressively. What Affiliate systems pay/work best for you? Or do you just use them all depending what they offer?

I mean I knew of clickbank for awhile now, just haven't had time to implement it.

aspkin 05-13-2007 12:35 AM

Another thing, I've neglected to go further with affiliate systems in the past because I knew how many scammers, and frauds are out there. With my business 1/8 customers are scammers. Its worse on eBay, 1/4 were scammers when I was selling there. Since learning, and losing thousands of dollars to these scammers, I've come to be more cautious when dealing with money online. Clickbank I trust because a lot of gurus I know use them. Other then that, I haven't really explored others, less Google.

SheerGold 10-04-2008 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 3088)
Another thing, I've neglected to go further with affiliate systems in the past because I knew how many scammers, and frauds are out there. With my business 1/8 customers are scammers. Its worse on eBay, 1/4 were scammers when I was selling there. Since learning, and losing thousands of dollars to these scammers, I've come to be more cautious when dealing with money online. Clickbank I trust because a lot of gurus I know use them. Other then that, I haven't really explored others, less Google.

Are you saying that 1/4 of YOUR buyers on eBay were scammers?
What were you selling that resulted in such a large proportion being scammers?