eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Using middle name when first name is already burned and blacklisted (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/42228-using-middle-name-when-first-name-already-burned-blacklisted.html)

lasvegas 02-03-2012 03:30 AM

Using middle name when first name is already burned and blacklisted

Hey Guys!! Love this FORUM.. anyway...

I have an old account that was burned and blacklisted last year both PP AND EB and now I want to open up under my MIDDLE & LAST NAME..

Any Thoughts or concerns I should be worried about?

rsot 02-03-2012 04:35 AM

REST of registration info should be different.

vany 02-03-2012 06:07 AM

Everything has to be different, then using your middle name won't affect you. Best of luck

Sandy D 02-05-2012 12:06 AM

Not a problem as long as the other info is way different.

I do this but always do the next town or something.

Ex

John Michael Doe

Michael Jon Doe

I have also done this

Jerry Randall Doe

J. Randall Doe and it worked so far but I made sure the address in miles apart.

KingRay 02-05-2012 12:31 AM

Also when making everything different done just rearange the letters on all of it. If they do a manual review they will figure it out.

Get a completely different address that is in another zip code. Thats what I would do. I would separate as much as you can from the other details.

GreenBean 02-05-2012 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingRay (Post 309237)
Also when making everything different done just rearange the letters on all of it. If they do a manual review they will figure it out.

Get a completely different address that is in another zip code. Thats what I would do. I would separate as much as you can from the other details.

What does that mean :suspicious:

oompaloompa 02-05-2012 10:20 AM

yes but if you give them your id it will match the banned person, even if address is different name and dob will....not saying it wont work, but it is a link.........

biggesmalls 02-05-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lasvegas (Post 308659)
Hey Guys!! Love this FORUM.. anyway...

I have an old account that was burned and blacklisted last year both PP AND EB and now I want to open up under my MIDDLE & LAST NAME..

Any Thoughts or concerns I should be worried about?

If you can link yourself , paypal will link you

Thats the method i use and its worked on my accounts

KingRay 02-06-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 309272)
What does that mean :suspicious:

Just meant when you DO change your name around with middle to last or just misspell it a little for a new ID on ebay, Dont do the same thing with your address. Those would be too obvious if someone were to take a look at the details (employee)

Sandy D 02-07-2012 12:16 AM

Bottom line you need to be a totally different person.

No reason to do all this work and get linked.

cydonia 03-16-2019 08:20 PM

Re: Using middle name when first name is already burned and blacklisted

There two many people with the same first and last names, they can't close account just because the names are the same as long as EVERYTHING else is different. New IP, new browser, preferable new computer/smart device, new address (preferably with a different city and zip), new phone (preferably with a new area code), etc. Every little tiny piece of information is a link to you, the more common links, the more likely their algorithms will flag you for review by a real person or even go directly to locking/limiting your account on the spot. Everyone shares similarities with burned accounts, but it's usually only a few small ones like area codes, zips, etc. that lots of people share. The fewer the similarities, the better/safer you are.

Foolishly (this was before I read the wonderful book sold here), I started a new Paypal account with the same first and last name as I had used with my much older burned account. Fortunately, it worked, but only because everything else was different right down totally different computer, city, state, etc. I was very, very lucky! Try not to use a middle name, you don't want to give them any more data on you than necessary.

cydonia 03-16-2019 08:25 PM

Re: Using middle name when first name is already burned and blacklisted

BTW, Paypal told me you can't get a new account without some kind SSN/tax payer ID number (US). The totally brilliant solution (as pointed out by another user here) is to get a business license and a tax payer ID number. Then you can call your business whatever you want. Buy the book sold here, it's full of terrific advice and it really helped me.