eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Question about ebay. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/42923-question-about-ebay.html)

alwaystrying 02-20-2012 05:52 PM

Question about ebay.

I used to sell on ebay years ago. I wanted to try it again .recently i had created3 accounts 1 just recently and it seems they are taken down really quicly. I made 2 sales (cheap) now my question is: would having java disable have anything to do with them being shut down. All three were shut down and i looked and all three computers had java disabled (scripting) in setup .Could this be why. Other than that i do not know everything is fresh clean and not connected in any way received m169 on all??Im thinking this is the culprit anyone know?? Help thanks in advance..

Thankful 02-20-2012 06:02 PM

Are you using stealth guide?

alwaystrying 02-20-2012 06:19 PM

I have been selling for over 15 years no problem. Know all of a sudden I can't get a damn thing going. I got off the phone with the rep from ebay and he said that i was linked to another account! BS.He said the items i had listed they do not feel comfortable with ? I said are you kidding me i just pulled up 50 sellers on their selling some of same stuff that i have and I told him my stuff is legit and factory sealed direct from the original manufacturer. So why don't you suspend those people. He said the sellers have been on their for a while. I said Yeah So how do you expect people top sell on the site if they sell the same merchandise .WTF a single seller can't sell or have access to inventory like a big seller BS!
So i got know where. one seller has the exact inventory as me to the t so wtf.

java was not enabled or scripting on these accounts so I think it was that. I have all different ips and i use dialup. any clues..

degsey69 02-20-2012 08:34 PM

You really need to read ebay stealth you think you know what you have to do, but until you read it you will still be having the same problems.

elitepowersales 02-21-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwaystrying (Post 313913)
I have been selling for over 15 years no problem. Know all of a sudden I can't get a damn thing going. I got off the phone with the rep from ebay and he said that i was linked to another account! BS.He said the items i had listed they do not feel comfortable with ? I said are you kidding me i just pulled up 50 sellers on their selling some of same stuff that i have and I told him my stuff is legit and factory sealed direct from the original manufacturer. So why don't you suspend those people. He said the sellers have been on their for a while. I said Yeah So how do you expect people top sell on the site if they sell the same merchandise .WTF a single seller can't sell or have access to inventory like a big seller BS!
So i got know where. one seller has the exact inventory as me to the t so wtf.

java was not enabled or scripting on these accounts so I think it was that. I have all different ips and i use dialup. any clues..

Read the guide and you should be up and running after a little practice. The key to remember is what works one time may not work another and what works for someone else might not work for you. The most important thing, change ip, clear cookies, use gift card to open new paypal, use paypal to open ebay, use tracfone or new number, new address, new listings with new description and new pics with scrubbed exif data. Just keep trying. Eventually you will get an account to "stick". Good luck.

seanws30 02-21-2012 12:17 PM

id bet your IP is matching and your computer isnt as clean as you think it is.

new user account, new IP, new info should do the trick. also, my guess is you are selling some sort of high risk item and not taking it slow thinking you can just start from scratch and hit the ground running.

read the book, start slow, and you should be golden

baloch 02-21-2012 01:11 PM

It is not the javascript cause cookies are still placed.

The Ip you are using they may have been used before on ebay or an account had been suspended on that IP so you are getting suspended as well.

alwaystrying 02-21-2012 08:28 PM

I use dialup so the ip is different .They all dial up different locations. computers reformatted.
eEerything is unique to each account except that the java script was disabled. all 3 used ie7 browser??I do not know that is why i'm leaning toward the scripting. If scripting is off then it hides some info and I guess ebay does not like that. I read that in the stealth guide also.. I will try again in a few days..

degsey69 02-21-2012 11:43 PM

Yup ebay likes to leave its little spies in your browser so if you deny them then they will get even.

rsot 02-22-2012 09:31 AM

I use dialup all the time - do you use separate window user accounts per account?