questions about hiring help for myself - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-27-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleTea View Post
Can you tell me why you need to use both auctiva and inkfrog?
Don't they do similar things?
What do you use each for?
What can one do that the other cannot?

Auctiva is "cleaner" and easier to use. The interface is reliable, and I reallllllly like the "Enable auto-feedback on receipt of payment" option compared to inkfrog, which you can leave mass feedback at once but it's not automated.

I use Auctiva on my larger accounts that sell more than 300 items/month. I do this because I like the interface a lot more than inkfrog and it is easier to manage a large # of listings through Auctiva.

The downside to Auctiva is that you can only have one account on it.

I use Inkfrog to manage several of my smaller accounts at once. I currently have about 15 accounts with limits of 10 items/mo linked to my Inkfrog account. The Inkfrog interface is clunky, difficult to understand, and it drives me NUTS that you can't sort your Items Sold into different subcategories.... so If I have 15 sold items and 7 need to be marked as shipped and 8 haven't been paid yet, I need to go through the sales and check each individual box for the items I want to "Mark as Shipped" where as with Auctiva I just click the "Needs to be shipped" button and they all appear.

My Inkfrog membership runs out at the end of next month. I doubt I will renew it. I am going to try PushAuction instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isurun
guys, why not use a fulfilment service ?
If I lived in another country, I definitely would. I am also thinking of opening my own fulfilment company and catering to the stealth community. Thoughts???

Old 05-02-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omgoozle View Post
Auctiva is "cleaner" and easier to use. The interface is reliable, and I reallllllly like the "Enable auto-feedback on receipt of payment" option compared to inkfrog, which you can leave mass feedback at once but it's not automated.

I use Auctiva on my larger accounts that sell more than 300 items/month. I do this because I like the interface a lot more than inkfrog and it is easier to manage a large # of listings through Auctiva.

The downside to Auctiva is that you can only have one account on it.

I use Inkfrog to manage several of my smaller accounts at once. I currently have about 15 accounts with limits of 10 items/mo linked to my Inkfrog account. The Inkfrog interface is clunky, difficult to understand, and it drives me NUTS that you can't sort your Items Sold into different subcategories.... so If I have 15 sold items and 7 need to be marked as shipped and 8 haven't been paid yet, I need to go through the sales and check each individual box for the items I want to "Mark as Shipped" where as with Auctiva I just click the "Needs to be shipped" button and they all appear.

My Inkfrog membership runs out at the end of next month. I doubt I will renew it. I am going to try PushAuction instead.
Thanks for your input.
I've heard several less positive remarks about inkfrog too.
I think I will give pushauction a try.
Heard many good things about it and I like the feature where you can reply to messages on all accounts.