eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   MC008 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/43825-mc008-ebay-indefinite-selling-restriction.html)

ynew123 03-12-2012 02:13 PM

MC008 eBay Indefinite Selling Restriction

I have received a message from ebay with the following contents:

Quote:

Dear xxxxxx (xxxx)

To help keep our website a safer place for buyers and sellers, your account will be restricted from selling indefinitely.

Our decision is based on evidence from our records. We're not comfortable with your selling practices or business model, and we feel they don't help to promote a positive buying and selling environment.

Even though you can't sell on our website, you can still use your account to buy or bid on items. For more information on the basics of buying, please visit:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/basics.html

Please remember that you can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.

Thanks,

eBay
I do not understand why ebay Selling Indefinite Restriction with my account?
I paid full fees, and shipped the item for buyer and complete.and Getting a lot of good feedback?
Please help me!
Can you help me with questions!
And how I can sell back?
Thank you everybody
:pry:

note: sorry, my english very bad!

GreenBean 03-12-2012 06:45 PM

Also very bad to say you are in USA when you are from Vietnam.

So you sell in USA from Vietnam?

Tell us more facts :D

ynew123 03-12-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 320630)
Also very bad to say you are in USA when you are from Vietnam.

So you sell in USA from Vietnam?

Tell us more facts :D

I'm from Viet Nam but I sell in USA, Please help me how to come back sell! Thank you very much :((

ynew123 03-15-2012 11:50 AM

Please help me

sergfro 03-15-2012 11:51 AM

You're done. Easy as that. Start over

Ebayorbust 03-15-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynew123 (Post 321671)
Please help me

Stop whining. No one likes a whiner. Buy the stealth guide, read the forums and ask specific questions to get specific answers.

No one will spoon feed you here or respond to your cries for help - it's not how it works.

Good luck. :)

Halada 03-15-2012 09:06 PM

You're finished.

You need to start over with a new account.

Make your own stealth account, or buy aged ones from sellers here. You WILL need a VPN if you buy a US account.

Burst 03-15-2012 09:13 PM

You Make New Account

Nu Accoun Now!

:FF:

MM78 03-15-2012 10:33 PM

I once saw a listing for a particular item from a competitor and in the shipping it said it would take 2 weeks and it was from a seller from "USA".

How in the heck does it take 2 weeks for any package if your shipping in USA. Unless they were shipping through Turtles.

I did want to throw something out there, I've noticed that while searching for items to sell on ebay from Chinese suppliers, Just about every item I want to sell is being sold by Chinese vendors for less than half of what Id probably sell it for.

I noticed this trend in Los Angeles with some of the local swapmeets. You have Chinese suppliers selling wholesale but then they go to the same swapmeet and undersell the same items.

Just a rant.

newjerseymax 03-16-2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marysman78 (Post 321873)
I once saw a listing for a particular item from a competitor and in the shipping it said it would take 2 weeks and it was from a seller from "USA".

How in the heck does it take 2 weeks for any package if your shipping in USA. Unless they were shipping through Turtles.

I did want to throw something out there, I've noticed that while searching for items to sell on ebay from Chinese suppliers, Just about every item I want to sell is being sold by Chinese vendors for less than half of what Id probably sell it for.

I noticed this trend in Los Angeles with some of the local swapmeets. You have Chinese suppliers selling wholesale but then they go to the same swapmeet and undersell the same items.

Just a rant.

Yup! Greed and not very smart. Why not let other people do all the work? Worse undercut your own buyers... Its backward business...

rsot 03-16-2012 09:55 AM

@Burst, funny but bad ha =P

@OP (though I dont see follow-up), sadly not much anyone can do - eb has made a rather harsh decision - what were you selling that had eb say you are dangerous?