eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Weird Situation with Ebay and Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/46657-weird-situation-ebay-paypal.html)

willicks 05-22-2012 06:45 PM

Weird Situation with Ebay and Paypal

Alright, I have not been getting very helpful information in my previous posts, but that is most likely my fault since I havent provided all the information.

So... I have a paypal and ebay account that were made under a business name, a fictitious DBA name registered with Florida, and a UPS suite address...

Now, after I finally have my limits on ebay raised to 65K per month and am top rated on ebay the paypal account gets limited and they want to confirm the PHOTO ID and the UTILITY bill of the paypal account (this is the third review). Now, the dilemma I am in is, I have a fictitious DBA and a UPS suite so I cannot provide those things.

BUT, I just turned 18 and have not entered my personal information, and I am getting a new address because I purchased a place to live. So... I called paypal and told them what is up with the DBA and UPS suite and spoke to someone in the merchant risk department. Keep in mind I did nothing wrong with bad transactions, not one bad transaction. They said I can change the name on the account and put my REAL information and utility bill.

BUT, here is where it gets tricky. THE DBA fictitious name is registered with an address that has a banned account. Also, if I change my license to my new address, can they back track it to the old banned address.

So, in all, to keep my top rated account going, I could change my license to my new address and get a utility bill for my new address and change it from the fictitious name to my real stuff. But, I am concerned that they will somehow back track to my old address, whether it be through a license check or looking up the DBA registration.

Should I just cut clean and open new stuff with my new information and forget the top rated account? I have $5,500 in paypal right now so how do I go about getting that money out? Do I just say I want to close this account and wait 180 days? Or is there a faster way? I assume I have to close both ebay and paypal if I chose this route.

Thank you for your time and I would appreciate some insight on this matter, if you understand the complexity.

GreenBean 05-22-2012 07:01 PM

Situation is weird because you tried to bypass methods and did that incorrectly.