eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Terapeak Questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/46821-terapeak-questions.html)

king123 05-26-2012 01:37 PM

Terapeak Questions

Hello, i have a cupple of questions about Terapeak

1. Is it safe to use terapeak on a banned IP address. I obviously will not log onto my stealth accounts ect with this IP address, but is it safe to use Terapeak with a banned IP

2. Sign up details. What details shall i use? Is it ok to use my real name which is banned? and also a card which is banned from paypal? Or should i change my name? And the with the card, dose it matter if i use a paypal banned card as my payment source?

Thanks alot, i tryed searching for the answers from pervious posts, but the search bar isnt working for me, maybe just my computer?

Thanks for all the help, greatly appreciated.

Sandy D 05-26-2012 02:42 PM

No issues so far for the IP.

I use a stealth account name and set up auto pay with pp.

king123 05-26-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 345104)
No issues so far for the IP.

I use a stealth account name and set up auto pay with pp.

?? so i can use anything? or need to use my stealth info? And do u use a banned IP?

Thanks

Sandy D 05-27-2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king123 (Post 345155)
?? so i can use anything? or need to use my stealth info? And do u use a banned IP?

Thanks

If you are good at stealth yes. I use stealth info and no problems.

I never use a banned IP ever again on anything.

Then again I have lost an account in a long, long time so my banned IPs are very old.

I have my trusty wall of banned Ips which is not many because I do not lose accounts and have not for a very long time.

* Be careful using Terapeak with a banned Ip. I click on the item and it takes me to the ebay listing and if I did not sign out the last time I was on that account you just canned your account. Not worth it.

MM78 05-27-2012 12:47 AM

I like their slogan, "Terapeakers make more money than you," waaaaaaaaaa!

king123 05-27-2012 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 345213)
If you are good at stealth yes. I use stealth info and no problems.

I never use a banned IP ever again on anything.

Then again I have lost an account in a long, long time so my banned IPs are very old.

I have my trusty wall of banned Ips which is not many because I do not lose accounts and have not for a very long time.

* Be careful using Terapeak with a banned Ip. I click on the item and it takes me to the ebay listing and if I did not sign out the last time I was on that account you just canned your account. Not worth it.

Ok so basically as long as im not signed in to my account it wount be a problem. Im on a completly different username to my stealth account, so it wount be a problem.

kewlhand 05-27-2012 07:13 AM

I would not risk it, if you click on an item whether you are logged in or not, ebay will still pick up any cookies/flash cookies you have around, then your stuffed.

Sandy D 05-27-2012 04:58 PM

I dont take risk like this either.

Not worth losing a good account over.

If you do it correctly you dont need to use a banned IP for anything you do.

king123 05-28-2012 04:13 PM

So basically what ur recomending is i make my terapeak account with my stealth information and stealth paypal, and use terapeak with my stealth IP address???

Sandy D 05-28-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king123 (Post 345650)
So basically what ur recomending is i make my terapeak account with my stealth information and stealth paypal, and use terapeak with my stealth IP address???

Yes.

Just be careful using terapeak and make sure you are not signed into an eb account when clicking on an item to look at.

NotAHappyBunny 05-28-2012 06:29 PM

i never click a terrapeak link - it's frustrating though.

kewlhand 05-29-2012 07:25 AM

Other way around I would say, do your Terapeak and all your other day to day activities on an IP not associated with eBay/Paypal. I do all my non-ebay/paypal stuff from desktop never associated with either, and each stealth account goes to a virtual machine with own IP/environment/cookies etc.

king123 05-30-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kewlhand (Post 345788)
Other way around I would say, do your Terapeak and all your other day to day activities on an IP not associated with eBay/Paypal. I do all my non-ebay/paypal stuff from desktop never associated with either, and each stealth account goes to a virtual machine with own IP/environment/cookies etc.

Yes thats what i was thinking, would be alot more convinent for me as well. My stealth accounts have there own seperate computer usernames, ip addresses ect. I have one username that i use for my other stuff, which has a prerviously banned IP address which is hope internet. I would find it alot easier to just use terapeak on this account and use my real details.
My logic is telling me this would be safe, am i right?

Sandy D 05-30-2012 09:17 AM

I have never been linked by using terapeak either at home, traveling with a laptop or Ipad or on my cell phone.

And I click on listings all the time to get specifics etc.

But I always make sure I am signed out of eb and pp accounts therefore no way of linking.

I never use my cell phone to sign into eb or pp therefore no issues come up ever.

king123 05-30-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 346107)
I have never been linked by using terapeak either at home, traveling with a laptop or Ipad or on my cell phone.

And I click on listings all the time to get specifics etc.

But I always make sure I am signed out of eb and pp accounts therefore no way of linking.

I never use my cell phone to sign into eb or pp therefore no issues come up ever.

Ok cool, so not being signed in to paypal or ebay is a must.

Sandy D 05-30-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king123 (Post 346132)
Ok cool, so not being signed in to paypal or ebay is a must.

Being careful and paying attention keeps all of your accounts going smoothly.