eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   AFTER GETTING A Indefinite Selling Restriction SHOULD YOU STILL SHIP? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/50905-after-getting-indefinite-selling-restriction-should-you-still-ship.html)

Iwuvcurrency 09-17-2012 06:48 PM

AFTER GETTING A Indefinite Selling Restriction SHOULD YOU STILL SHIP?

My account got the deadly indefinite selling Restriction today.

But I sold about 10 items this weekend about $450 worth, should I still ship the items?

They have not pulled the listings off ebay, and have not messed with my paypal to that account yet. Just dont want to ship all them items and then have my paypal suspended for this...

What do you think?!

makaveliagain 09-18-2012 03:24 AM

If you want the money for the items I would still ship. If not just forget about it and refund them.

GreenBean 09-18-2012 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwuvcurrency (Post 377430)
My account got the deadly indefinite selling Restriction today.

But I sold about 10 items this weekend about $450 worth, should I still ship the items?

They have not pulled the listings off ebay, and have not messed with my paypal to that account yet. Just dont want to ship all them items and then have my paypal suspended for this...

What do you think?!

What do you think?

Share your thoughts first,,,,

rsot 09-18-2012 03:45 AM

/quote

Just dont want to ship all them items and then have my paypal suspended for this...

It`s a gamble - if you can risk having your money held, ship. If not, refund.

All the best

Iwuvcurrency 09-19-2012 09:26 AM

I also think it is a gamble. If I ship, then my money gets frozen, all that money is gone. But if I ship and it doesnt get frozen, I still get the money for the items. I will wait a few days and see if it gets frozen, because it after a ebay suspention paypal usualy comes soon after...

BigCJ 09-19-2012 11:13 AM

depends.
If the funds are on the 21 day hold, Just refund the money and work on another account.

If the money is not on hold, start the transfer procedure. Once the money gets to your account, then ship the items.

rsot 09-20-2012 05:58 AM

PP doesnt tend to send your money back to buyers if you provide tracking

Elijah 09-20-2012 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwuvcurrency (Post 377838)
I also think it is a gamble. If I ship, then my money gets frozen, all that money is gone. But if I ship and it doesnt get frozen, I still get the money for the items. I will wait a few days and see if it gets frozen, because it after a ebay suspention paypal usualy comes soon after...

I have only had that happen for VERO violations, and it always happens the next day... when I have been suspended for any other reason the PayPal lives on.

And when I get suspended for VERO, that's my queue to spend the cash ASAP (NOT transfer to bank or send to another account... as they always seem to get reversed). It's like a bloody timebomb and you have to be ready and prepared to jump when it goes off.

Rampage 09-23-2012 04:31 PM

I always ship paid items when my stealth selling accounts are limited. As I remember, the last time I refunded the paid items, paypal was limited then. However, $$$ is the first reason.

club1010 09-24-2012 01:11 PM

I did had the same problem with one of my accounts, since the listings were not pulled off, I shipped the items out and also allow the ones still list to sell and I ship them also, the ebay and paypal accounts still lives on. That's on my own case.

joesshooze 05-04-2013 03:54 PM

Every situation is so uniquely different. You can only do what you are willing to risk. Everyone here does just that. What's the most you can afford to lose?

GreenBean 05-04-2013 06:29 PM

Be interesting to hear a following up from the OP made in Sept. 2012

:peace:

golden_monkey 05-04-2013 09:10 PM

you often wonder why some people get such bans... then they come on here asking questions like.

should I steal or not steal.

the customer paid his money for your item... give them what they paid for... the fact that they even had to open a thread and ask this question means they'll probably be headed for many more burned bridges. :doh:

slapped 05-04-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golden_monkey (Post 446519)
you often wonder why some people get such bans... then they come on here asking questions like.

should I steal or not steal.

the customer paid his money for your item... give them what they paid for... the fact that they even had to open a thread and ask this question means they'll probably be headed for many more burned bridges. :doh:

Exactly,,,Even thought the customer will get the money back one way or another,,You should do the Honorable thing and SHIP, and if the Paypal did not go down,,chances are good that you will be fine, and if you are not,,the worst thing that can happen is you will wait 6 Months for your money,,

If it were Amazon, I might understand, given that Amazon often makes your accounts and every dollar in them disappear forever

Dmshark25 05-08-2013 09:31 AM

Well maybe he wasnt planning on stealing just was going to refund the money rather than ship out and have his funds frozen.....anyway this is old thread. Who knows

rsot 05-08-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 447472)
Well maybe he wasnt planning on stealing just was going to refund the money rather than ship out and have his funds frozen.....anyway this is old thread. Who knows

Certain pattern of activities are seen repeatedly. While not great to assume anything about anybody, you may not be seeing what goes on behind the scenes...eg. pm's to moderators, questions to other members, etc...