eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   it's been 5 yrs since my suspension can i reopen my ebay! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/53430-its-been-5-yrs-since-my-suspension-can-i-reopen-my-ebay.html)

lovelord 11-25-2012 11:47 AM

it's been 5 yrs since my suspension can i reopen my ebay!

HI!
i use to sell vero items that's why my ebay acocount was suspended. Now i am doing legitmate business with non vero items . Perfect sales and everything.
But i hate doing it the stealth way , it's like a sword hanging on my head all the times, i want to work legitimately ,
So any one has ever reopened his or her ebay account after specific time, any experience will be good.
i read in forum and ebay and paypal ask you to open a limited company and give them your real detail ,they will allow you.

Johnson1 11-25-2012 12:06 PM

If you use any information from your previous account you will be linked and most probably suspended. You can open a business account using a limited company but you must not use any old info such as address, telephone number, bank, credit card etc.

lovelord 11-25-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnson1 (Post 396132)
If you use any information from your previous account you will be linked and most probably suspended. You can open a business account using a limited company but you must not use any old info such as address, telephone number, bank, credit card etc.

okay but what about DOB and my real name, i want it to legitmate, has anyone ever got reinstated or allowed to reopen by ebay , has anyone ever talked to them that they want to reopen there account after 3 years or so.
or suspension from ebay means a life time prison.

Imakemoney 11-25-2012 12:40 PM

Forget your real details - you would be wasting your time & effort.

You have the guide...read it...go stealth

Johnson1 11-25-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovelord (Post 396135)
okay but what about DOB and my real name, i want it to legitmate, has anyone ever got reinstated or allowed to reopen by ebay , has anyone ever talked to them that they want to reopen there account after 3 years or so.
or suspension from ebay means a life time prison.

Suspension for life does mean exactly that , you will have to go totally stealth.

Red X 11-25-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imakemoney (Post 396136)
Forget your real details - you would be wasting your time & effort.

You have the guide...read it...go stealth

That's not 100% true. I was able to reopen accounts suspended from 3+ years ago, all 100% REAL info.

stanislav 11-25-2012 06:27 PM

One of my friends reopened his 5+ years suspended eBay and Paypal accounts using his real info. No problems so far ...

sacka_man 11-25-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnson1 (Post 396132)

What about your name? I can open a business account with all new info but the one thing that would still be the same is my name. I think you need to provide your social security number too when opening a business. Is that info public to eBay when they do a lookup on your business? How do they lookup info about your business? What's this process called? Does it cost any money? Can I lookup info about somebody's business as well if I wanted to?

lisa21801 11-25-2012 08:30 PM

Hello,
Yes, I have reinstated old accts. one was since 1998
All I did was access that acct at a library.
I asked a rep via chat first. Then, they gave me a number to
Trust and safety. I called and got a very good rep, who was very understanding.
I faxed in my drivers license,and I think a gas bill.
The next day, I checked that email, and it was up and running!
Good luck!

imjustme 11-25-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa21801 (Post 396230)
Hello,
Yes, I have reinstated old accts. one was since 1978!
All I did was access that acct at a library.
I asked a rep via chat first. Then, they gave me a number to
Trust and safety. I called and got a very good rep, who was very understanding.
I faxed in my drivers license,and I think a gas bill.
The next day, I checked that email, and it was up and running!
Good luck!

An eBay account from 1978? I bet it comes with no selling limits and pink wings too.

:pound:

lisa21801 11-25-2012 08:36 PM

Wrong,sorry,98.
I was eating chips and watching tv...:)

lovelord 11-28-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red X (Post 396185)
That's not 100% true. I was able to reopen accounts suspended from 3+ years ago, all 100% REAL info.

it's a very good news, so i simply log into my 5 year old account and ask ebay on live chat to open account, i live in uk , did your account was shut down due to vero problems.it's a very good news that we can open our old legitmate account, we all learned our lessons and now can straighted up things legitimately.
regards

they_screwed_me_too 11-28-2012 01:45 PM

yes you can get accounts reinstated

however

it depends on the reason for the original suspension

you have the details

call them and see what they say

you have nothing to lose

slim jim 11-28-2012 02:10 PM

why take the chance reopening an account? you will eventually come across a manual review and after building an account for a year they will shut you down again. just go stealth

lovelord 11-28-2012 02:37 PM

don't know about how you guys , but whenever i am selling on stealth ebay i feel like bad, why i should hide when things can be done legally, so please don't advise me to go stealth again, anyone else successfully reopened there ebay account, after certain time please share, i am smiling now , it's a big thing for me.

they_screwed_me_too 11-28-2012 02:44 PM

hmmmm

if you want to use your real name and details then your ebay career will be short and not sweet

you will soon run into a brick way

i wont advise you to go stealth as so many other wealthy on here people have done LEGALLY

it depends on your definition of fraud

i like this one "deliberate deception, trickery, or cheating intended to gain an advantage"

slim jim 11-28-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovelord (Post 396882)
don't know about how you guys , but whenever i am selling on stealth ebay i feel like committing fraud, why i should hide when things can be done legally, so please don't advise me to go stealth again, anyone else successfully reopened there ebay account, after certain time please share, i am smiling now , it's a big thing for me.

Good luck to you is all I can say

lovelord 11-28-2012 04:29 PM

yes i agree with u , but there are millions of people selling it correctly, so want to do the same thing, i know after few years when ebay will learn our tricks , we won't be able to go stealth again or our stealth account will be gone. One system update or removal of vcc bin's,or bank checking our names and we all will be toasted. I hope you understand. i am planning to do a long term business. I don't want to argue, but it will be good if people share there account reopening experience over here.

Futuremogul888 11-28-2012 04:32 PM

Going the LLC or LTD (in UK) route will make you legit and you should have no problem maintaining a longterm business.

lovelord 11-28-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Futuremogul888 (Post 396905)
Going the LLC or LTD (in UK) route will make you legit and you should have no problem maintaining a longterm business.

yes but paypal ask for the name and DOB of director when forming business account ??? correct me if i am wrong.

user3657 11-28-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red X (Post 396185)

does reopen mean call ebay and ask them to reopen or create new ebay/paypal accounts with same info?

GreenBean 11-29-2012 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovelord (Post 396882)
don't know about how you guys , but whenever i am selling on stealth ebay i feel like bad, why i should hide when things can be done legally, so please don't advise me to go stealth again, anyone else successfully reopened there ebay account, after certain time please share, i am smiling now , it's a big thing for me.

Take about double standards.

You knowingly sold VeRo & lost the account.

Now you want sainthood.

Keep smiling.

Thread closed.