Question about purchasing items - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-22-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Question about purchasing items

I was just wondering what you guys do when you purchase something from your ebay account that has ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. (name, address, etc,). I just purchased a few items today from one of my accounts but when I went to pay for the item thru paypal I didn't feel comfortable adding my correct shipping address on the paypal form. I thought about e-mailing the sellers after I paid for the items asking them to ship it to another address but I am afraid some won't see the e-mail and ship it to the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address. Any suggestions?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-22-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI;
What "I" do-- is pay with a MONEY ORDER--that way the seller will ship wherever you want--OR--
start as paying with paypal BUT do not log in--on the left is the credit card link--use your virtual cc to pay through pp, but use the credit/debit card with the aka...
(used to be a sep.email to the seller will suffice-but the sellers are skeptical now-with seller protection/chargebacks, and not being able to lv negs,, so best the first way i sugg)--
Good Luck
Old 06-22-2008

Longevity: 92%

I have had to buy some items with my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name. I do not use paypal. I look for sellers who take cc's but not thru pp. Also, I added my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name as an authorized user on a cc never associated with ebay/pp. I leave the address the same till checkout, then I add where I want it shipped. Waiting till the end leaves ebay out of it ... always double check your adresses in ebay to make sure the new address is not in there then you will know you did not make any mistakes.
Old 06-22-2008
Threadstarter  

Thanks so much....I will try that!
Old 07-01-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
HI;
What "I" do-- is pay with a MONEY ORDER--that way the seller will ship wherever you want--OR--
start as paying with paypal BUT do not log in--on the left is the credit card link--use your virtual cc to pay through pp, but use the credit/debit card with the aka...
(used to be a sep.email to the seller will suffice-but the sellers are skeptical now-with seller protection/chargebacks, and not being able to lv negs,, so best the first way i sugg)--
Good Luck
Hi, would you further explain how to pay without paypal? I can't figure out what link you were talking about...
thanksss
Old 07-02-2008

Longevity: 94%

ebayhateluv Can you explain the credit card not through PayPal? I have tired to look for this in listings but have no clue how to find it.