eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   how many accounts??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/54618-how-many-accounts.html)

djb1 12-26-2012 02:28 PM

how many accounts???

How many accounts can you set up with your real details without risking getting suspended?? I only ask because I have been selling on 3 for a few months now without any problems although I know I may be on borrowed time hence why im searching these forums for info on setting up stealth..

I have 25,100 and 100 limits but I'm making sure I don't hit my limits on any of them to try stay under the radar..I'm also selling items which could be considered a risk as its designer label men'swear which even thou I can provide invoices/receipts for I know that sometimes ebay doesn't care less so like I say I know I'm on borrowed time like I say but I am curious to know about how much people on these forums got away with selling before they were suspended??

vxmotorsport 12-26-2012 02:52 PM

1 account... soon as ones flagged all 3 will be toast

djb1 12-26-2012 03:03 PM

You only had 1 account?? I'm probably pushing it with three arnt i I got a lot of bad advice when I started on ebay I was told u can sell on up to 7 accounts without any problems so I set up 3!! Unreal the info iv learnt so far on this site I'm so glad I found it, ebay could become a long term thing for me and my family because of the people on this site so I thank you all!!

MM78 12-26-2012 03:31 PM

On this Forum we recommend 1 Stealth Account per Name. The minute one account gets flagged...they ALL get flagged.

GreenBean 12-26-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 404411)
On this Forum we recommend 1 Stealth Account per Name. The minute one account gets flagged...they ALL get flagged.

You have picked that way.

Other users vary.

I will say it comes down to the ability of the user to maintain the accounts.

I agree with the flagging. That does not always kill all accounts.

There are variables with all accounts.

:peace:

epain 12-26-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djb1 (Post 404401)
How many accounts can you set up with your real details without risking getting suspended?? I only ask because I have been selling on 3 for a few months now without any problems although I know I may be on borrowed time hence why im searching these forums for info on setting up stealth..

I have 25,100 and 100 limits but I'm making sure I don't hit my limits on any of them to try stay under the radar..I'm also selling items which could be considered a risk as its designer label men'swear which even thou I can provide invoices/receipts for I know that sometimes ebay doesn't care less so like I say I know I'm on borrowed time like I say but I am curious to know about how much people on these forums got away with selling before they were suspended??

I have/had 3 EB accounts all under the same name and info also. I called EB about the same question you are asking and was told that I CANNOT sell in the same category on separate accounts. For example, if you sell mens clothes on one account, DO NOT sell mens clothes on your other accounts. They will get flagged. My advice is do not sell on all 3 at the same time especially the same items. Just use one account at a time in case it gets shut down you will have the other 2 as spares.

rsot 12-27-2012 06:39 AM

quote : How many accounts can you set up with your real details without risking getting suspended??

Dont force your hand. Go for 1....but...and if you can hold off on using your REAL details...always play stealth :) keep your real details protected.

imjustme 12-27-2012 09:57 AM

3 accounts using the same name is already a lot. Perhaps too much, in my opinion. eBay might start wondering why you have 3 accounts to sell on.