Anybody Help Get prepared for ebay/paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default Anybody Help Get prepared for ebay/paypal

Hi Everybody,
I have been a avid follower of this site for many months.I recently had my account suspended for linking to another account.They probably linked me through paypal as I used same account as a previously suspended user.I have been selling on this account since dec.07 and never had problems so I thought I was home free.They just now discovered me.Anyways I bought the ebay Stealth Book 2 months ago just to cover myself and I have followed everything in the book and am almost ready to start new account.Here is what I have done:

1.Got dial-up
2.made a new user on Windows
3.Got a virtual number out of province and have an unlimited long distance plan.
4.Got gift card and registered ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name address on ebay and paypal.
5.use the dial-up to set up both paypal and ebay accounts by dialing an out of province number which matches the bogus address in the city I picked.
6.Confirmed bank account with paypal.
7.Set up auctiva account.

One thing though.The last time I set up a paypal account they asked me to confirm bank account as well as credit card but this time they did not ask me to confirm credit card.I just added it myself as a funding source.I am from canada so no SSN is asked of me.My question is that since they did not ask me for the 2 types of confirmation is my account less secure in their eyes and will that get me limited no matter what?

What do I do

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-29-2008 at 08:44 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-29-2008

check your pm matey
Old 06-29-2008
Threadstarter  

Cool.Thanks Greg but can anybody let me know if everything else I have done is okay?I find I am more worried about the paypal limitation than anything else.Is there a method to taking out money or selling that will keep me from that first limitation or is it pretty much a foregone conclusion?
Old 06-29-2008

whistler, Ebay is monopoly mate. You need to be paypal verified to sell, simple as that. If you dont you cant sell. So if you have everything set to tackle a limitation u'll be ok
Closed Thread