eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   buyers with 0 feedback that dont pay?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/57191-buyers-0-feedback-dont-pay.html)

vls4339 02-27-2013 11:31 PM

buyers with 0 feedback that dont pay??

on several of my accounts i have had buyers with no feedback and who just signed up to bid and win my product then dont pay ...WHY....
what is the purpose ?? am i being set up somehow

MM78 02-27-2013 11:32 PM

Probably either Newbies or competitors.

vls4339 02-27-2013 11:47 PM

and do sales slow down at the end of the month ... i am not selling as much this wk.... and if you get a mc999 does this change your position on the best match list ..... my stuff is so hard to find lately... i got an mc999 vero then took all the products ... then got another mc999 for the same product i took down three wks ago....wth ..that sucks ... i talked to ebay and asked them how could i get a veto violation for a product i dont have listed anymore ... she said it takes time for the violation to process. they really make things so hard

golden_monkey 02-28-2013 01:29 AM

its prob the comp

if you are in a catagory where the comp does such crap... its worth your time to find another place to sell.

and let all those types of people roll in each other. :rip:

unless you want to play dirty games.. in which, you'll waste time where you could be making more $$$ instead.

if this happens to you week after week you might want to take heed.

vogeltron 02-28-2013 03:54 AM

You can change the settings on eBay if it becomes too much of a problem. Requiring people to have feedback or to contact you before bidding exempt them from the block. I have never had a problem with it but I have used this for international buyers.

boost 02-28-2013 12:52 PM

I have the strictest rules set as far as buyer restrictions go. I always check the bid history and cancel 0 feedback or new members then add them to the block list right away.

Sorry but I do not want you buying if you have no feedback or you just signed up that day and bid on my sh&t

MM78 02-28-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boost (Post 426493)
I have the strictest rules set as far as buyer restrictions go. I always check the bid history and cancel 0 feedback or new members then add them to the block list right away.

Sorry but I do not want you buying if you have no feedback or you just signed up that day and bid on my sh&t

Why you keep blocking me Boost? :pout:
Your hardcore but if its necessary then roll with it bro :thumb:

boost 02-28-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 426516)
Why you keep blocking me Boost? :pout:
Your hardcore but if its necessary then roll with it bro :thumb:

LOL...get some feedback and get rid of that little yellow shining guy next to your name and you can bid :pop2:

TheRevolver 02-28-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boost (Post 426493)

I too would like to cancel 0 feedback buyers but can't they still leave a neg? How do you get around the neg as a lot of buyers will leave one for this type of thing.

boost 02-28-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRevolver (Post 426614)
I too would like to cancel 0 feedback buyers but can't they still leave a neg? How do you get around the neg as a lot of buyers will leave one for this type of thing.

I watch the bidding history while the auction is active. If someone has the 30 day new member symbol next to their name, I check their feedback...if I don't like the items they have purchased, I cancel their bid and block them. If they have 0 feedback, automatic block and bid cancellation. Has worked so far...but just realize that someone can always swoop in at the very last second with 0 feedback or new member and you can't cancel their bid fast enough. At that point, if they pay then OK...if not, file NPB and they can't leave feedback. If they don't ever pay and leave a negative beforehand, ebay will remove it.....or theyre SUPPOSED to.

TheRevolver 02-28-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boost (Post 426627)
I watch the bidding history while the auction is active. If someone has the 30 day new member symbol next to their name, I check their feedback...if I don't like the items they have purchased, I cancel their bid and block them. If they have 0 feedback, automatic block and bid cancellation. Has worked so far...but just realize that someone can always swoop in at the very last second with 0 feedback or new member and you can't cancel their bid fast enough. At that point, if they pay then OK...if not, file NPB and they can't leave feedback. If they don't ever pay and leave a negative beforehand, ebay will remove it.....or theyre SUPPOSED to.

Nice, i see. So what if they pay but you're leery of them and don't want to sell the item to them? Any way to cancel without receiving a neg?

boost 02-28-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRevolver (Post 426637)
Nice, i see. So what if they pay but you're leery of them and don't want to sell the item to them? Any way to cancel without receiving a neg?

If they pay, I would send their item. They could be a genuine buyer OR they could be a "professional buyer". You won't know until you send their items. You refund them, they will be pissed...I've done it before and got negative for giving a refund. Ebay won't do anything about it. If you mutually agree to cancel the transaction, even if they click accept to cancel, they can still leave negative. No safe way out of getting a negative UNLESS they don't pay. I try and avoid the situation altogether.....be PROactive, not REactive.

rsot 03-01-2013 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRevolver (Post 426614)

The neg will not count when the sale is cancelled - you can communicate with eB to have it removed, if it doesnt disappear automatically