eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Why can't people read? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/57490-why-cant-people-read.html)

pujolsfan 03-07-2013 12:53 AM

Why can't people read?

I usually get on here and post whenever I need to vent.

Neutral feedback received:
"Cases sent were generic dvd cases, not the actual game cases. Not as described."

My product description:
"2 GameCube games. Both have scratches and scuffs, but have been tested to play.Both games come with generic cover art and generic cases. No manuals. "

...I won't ever understand why buyers refuse to read product descriptions and then retaliate with neutral/negative feedback when their expectations aren't met. It makes me want to fight back

imjustme 03-07-2013 12:57 AM

Be happy that it was a neutral instead of a negative. :clap:

Sandy D 03-07-2013 01:07 AM

Oh they read but always find a way around the rules you made and they agreed to when they bought the item.

When it is to there advantage they will read and remember down to the last letter.

This is why I always make mine short and sweet and separated my sections.

Description- xxxx

Questions - xxxx

Shipping - xxxxx

Returns - xxxx

Agreement of purchase - xxxx

MM78 03-07-2013 01:11 AM

Same here.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 428993)
Oh they read but always find a way around the rules you made and they agreed to when they bought the item.

When it is to there advantage they will read and remember down to the last letter.

This is why I always make mine short and sweet and separated my sections.

Description- xxxx

Questions - xxxx

Shipping - xxxxx

Returns - xxxx

Agreement of purchase - xxxx

MM78 03-07-2013 01:16 AM

You must feel like this:
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...48874745_n.jpg
Quote:

Originally Posted by pujolsfan (Post 428984)
I usually get on here and post whenever I need to vent.

Neutral feedback received:
"Cases sent were generic dvd cases, not the actual game cases. Not as described."

My product description:
"2 GameCube games. Both have scratches and scuffs, but have been tested to play.Both games come with generic cover art and generic cases. No manuals. "

...I won't ever understand why buyers refuse to read product descriptions and then retaliate with neutral/negative feedback when their expectations aren't met. It makes me want to hunt them down, punch them in the face, and then pee on their bloody wounds.

boost 03-07-2013 01:35 AM

Youre lucky I only left you neutral feedback instead of negative.

Nobody EVER reads on ebay. Its a rule when bidding....dont read, simply look at title, price and click bid button.

pujolsfan 03-07-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boost (Post 429001)
Youre lucky I only left you neutral feedback instead of negative.

Jk... Nobody EVER reads on ebay. Its a rule when bidding....dont read, simply look at title, price and click bid button.

For a second I was like....:shocked:

Like someone said, at least it wasn't a negative. I messaged her and I'm trying to kiss her butt so she'll revise it though. Bleck.

rsot 03-07-2013 05:19 AM

@pujolsfan - your listing attracted the wrong buyer - happens time to time. Learn and move on - not much you can do - at least only neutral and not negative. Reply to the feedback and up your positive sales

vogeltron 03-09-2013 04:54 AM

I agree, sometimes you get dummies. If it isn't a negative or they haven't opened a case then I wouldn't even worry about it. I would just reply to the feedback that was clearly stated in the listing. It happens time to time. Add them to your master block list and go from there.