eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   eBay UK technical issue after limitation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/57645-ebay-uk-technical-issue-after-limitation.html)

vp.racer 03-10-2013 04:35 AM

eBay UK technical issue after limitation

My PP account witch was linked with eb acc was limited. Now everything with pp account is good, it is reinstated! But every time when i try to list something i'm getting a message that my account is limited to list new items, because my PP account is limited. WTF?! How i can manage this issue ? For me is some glitch in the system.
:pry:

rsot 03-10-2013 07:57 AM

Sounds like a glitch if eB does not see that your pp is reinstated. You might want to consider contacting eB to have it fixed - or wait another few days if your pp account was JUST reinstated

Bunneh 03-10-2013 07:58 AM

Try clearing your cache etc.. incase this is causing a conflict.

As i have to do this when i get a login going in loops lol

GreenBean 03-10-2013 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vp.racer (Post 430029)
My PP account witch was linked with eb acc was limited. Now everything with pp account is good, it is reinstated! But every time when i try to list something i'm getting a message that my account is limited to list new items, because my PP account is limited. WTF?! How i can manage this issue ? For me is some glitch in the system.
:pry:

This the account from weeks back that had issues?

Try clearing cookies, cache etc. Try another browser.

If no luck, the (sad) option is to contact both ebay & paypal.

Hope that the 1st steps work.

Let us know please
:ranger:

vp.racer 03-10-2013 12:43 PM

GB, No is not that account.
Clearing cache and using another browser is not working for me.
I have a big withdraw with pending status from 2 days. So i will wait to be completed and will contact ebay customer support via chat to see what is going on!

vp.racer 03-12-2013 06:08 PM

In eBay UK all the workers are a bunch of monkeys with average IQ of 20 ! Fully retarded! On 10.03 i've started a chat with some rep. He told me that will escalate my case to relevant department and i will get a response within 24 hours! Then, the next day i wrote an email, because i think this is some system glitch. I've received the same answer form another guy! Today is more than 72 hours, i decided to rang them. And guess what...... the stupid lady told me the same thing :doh: When i told her about my previous messages and answers she told me that my case was not escalated and she will escalate the case. Now the new wait time is up to 72 hours...... i was very angry and i don't care a lot for this account, so basically i told her that i'm in my right not to pay the fees witch i has to , because they interrupt my business and i can't make money to pay them! Absolute disaster !!! :brick:

gulaga 03-15-2013 01:25 AM

happened to me few times, cookies will not help. its ebay who doesnt get updated with your pp being reinstated

their staff is awful about that last time it took me about 10 days to find to exact person who got what the problem is before they fix it. i was just emaiing and chatting each day. this had to be done each time so just keep emailing them and say ur pp is all fine now but their system need to be updated with that because it still thinks u have a problem yo fix