eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Anyway to sell totally anonymous on Ebay/Paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/57888-anyway-sell-totally-anonymous-ebay-paypal.html)

Deals42 03-17-2013 05:22 PM

Anyway to sell totally anonymous on Ebay/Paypal?

Hey All, Thanks for your help, have been reading this forum for awhile and it has helped me a ton.

My question is, Is there anyway to sell via Ebay Stealth / Paypal Stealth so if they want to find out who you are, there is no way they can trace you? I was going to buy an account from Sandy D here, but just needed help on how I would set up a proxy to keep it apart from my other two real ebay accounts.

And how to withdraw money from paypal the safest way so they can not trace me?

Thanks --

TheRevolver 03-17-2013 05:33 PM

Pretty sure they'll be able to trace you no matter what, if it came down to it. Unless you're not using a BA in your name and you don't accept returns to your address or accept returns at all.

Even if you used a BA in someone else's name, that person could still identify you if need be.

I think the only thing that would keep you from being totally anonymous would be the getting money from Paypal part.

Every way I can think of would still lead back to you or someone you know, unless I'm missing something.

MM78 03-17-2013 05:44 PM

Sounds like someone is planning to sell ph@kes or something.

TheRevolver 03-17-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 432033)
Sounds like someone is planning to sell ph@kes or something.

He probably is, does it surprise you? I'm sure several people here sell phakes, nothing new.

Sandy D 03-17-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deals42 (Post 432026)
Hey All, Thanks for your help, have been reading this forum for awhile and it has helped me a ton.

My question is, Is there anyway to sell via Ebay Stealth / Paypal Stealth so if they want to find out who you are, there is no way they can trace you? I was going to buy an account from Sandy D here, but just needed help on how I would set up a proxy to keep it apart from my other two real ebay accounts.

Thanks --

I appreciate your comment.

If you give them no reason to track you down then you have nothing to worry about.

Many ways to get new Ips, internet provider, dial up, phone tethering, dongle, t mobile, vpn, vps, etc etc.

If you are running a business right and learn the stealth methods you will have no issues at all.

Many success stories here on the board.

You also can be a success story if you run your accounts correctly.

Getting IPs is one of the easy things to do.

Sandy D 03-17-2013 07:59 PM

If you can use this it is awesome.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tr...-your-nic.html

Go to ebay tracking category and read through many post.

Many of our bright people have found various ways to get different ips when you need them.

Deals42 03-17-2013 08:05 PM

I was hoping I could set up a paid for proxy under a different user in my computer.

So I would be able to toggle between my real account, under my real user and real IP ---- to the stealth paypal/ebay under the proxy on the same computer.

Is that possible?

Deals42 03-17-2013 08:08 PM

Looks like I could use a VPS.

I won't be totally anonymous, but that is fine.

Sandy D 03-17-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deals42 (Post 432068)
I was hoping I could set up a paid for proxy under a different user in my computer.

So I would be able to toggle between my real account, under my real user and real IP ---- to the stealth paypal/ebay under the proxy on the same computer.

Is that possible?

Do not use a proxy. They dont like them.

For me I have my real account and use phone tethering for that account only.

No other account is used with phone tethering so it is kept separate from all other ips etc.

I only have my real account on my main personal computer, no other accounts on it.

With no limits on sales, no dollar limits and no holds on money I wont risk it for anything.

Is your internet static or dynamic?

Sandy D 03-17-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deals42 (Post 432070)
Looks like I could use a VPS.

I won't be totally anonymous, but that is fine.

No reason to be anonymous.

If you dont do anything wrong they have no reason to even look.

Deals42 03-17-2013 08:23 PM

So looks like I am going to use a VPS, purchase an account, and add another bank account to the paypal?

Thanks all for your help.

Sandy D 03-17-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deals42 (Post 432078)
So looks like I am going to use a VPS, purchase an account, and add another bank account to the paypal?

Thanks all for your help.

Sounds like a plan.

No need to worry about anything but running it in stealth mode, list slow and ship fast, give great customer service etc and before long you will see why you will need more and more accounts as the sales will come in etc.

Good luck. You will be fine.

GreenBean 03-19-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deals42 (Post 432026)

Thanks --

Care to expand by PM your reasons for this approach.

Thanks.

Thread closed. Overtones smell