problem with ebay faxing - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-26-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default problem with ebay faxing

hello everyone, I'm from Asia, I did not use my ebay account from 2 yrs ago, now I log in back and want to sell, but i got limited selling from ebay though i don't do anything wrong, then they tell me send fax id,bill,statement,...
I sent document to ebay via hellofax, faxzero but they said they can't read or can't find after searching their system, my document is clearly, light (includes my back and front of my ID 's scan photo , and one of credit card statement that shows address and name on it), I filled my user id and my email on each fax page too. Recent i just have sent old document via myfax, but i think it won't work too.
and my problem: I can't fax to ebay.
I ask them if they can accept mail posting but they denied.
I assure my scan is very clearly, real infomation but I never understand why they can't read.
I tried to visit fax shop such as : post office but post office said that their fax machine is black and white, ebay accept black and white fax? so I did not use fax service of shop.
I have the same question:
Quote:
can you fax black and white documents to paypal? If you fax your documents online paypal gets them colored or b&w? If you fax from shop that has only a b&y fax machine will ebay accept it ?
more question: if I use fax service of shop, should I make a black and white document scan before faxing?
someone can help me to fax to ebay? I will pay your fee.
please help me.

Last edited by kilua; 03-26-2013 at 09:47 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-26-2013

Longevity: 64%

eBay will take a black and white fax, in fact most fax machines are black and white anyways.
Are you sure it didn't go through on faxzero.com? If you don't have your own fax machine, eBay recommends faxzero to send it.

Are you sure that you are sending your documents to the proper Fax #? They should have sent you the proper fax number in an email.

You can also use the post office fax or any other shop fax, it won't matter. But I would recommend just using Faxzero as you can send it for free(cover sheet, and 3 additional pages) Or it is $1.99 for over 3 pages, you can pay through PayPal.

Just make sure you have the correct fax number before you send it again. It can also take them 2-3 days before they contact you about it.

I've been using faxzero for business for years now, their faxes always make it to the destination.

Hope this helps
Old 03-27-2013

Longevity: 72%

This might be a dumb question, but are you trying to sale on the US eBay site? If so are your documents in English? Ask asking since you are in Taiwan.
Old 03-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

If you are having some major problems and need guidance with documents, pm a purple name (moderator).
Old 03-28-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse9118 View Post
This might be a dumb question, but are you trying to sale on the US eBay site? If so are your documents in English? Ask asking since you are in Taiwan.
I'm from Vietnam, documents that I sent is in Vietnamese, any problem? they can't read Vietnamese?
I have a bill that I bought a smart phone, the bill 's in English, can I send them?
Old 03-28-2013

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilua View Post
I'm from Vietnam, documents that I sent is in Vietnamese, any problem? they can't read Vietnamese?
I have a bill that I bought a smart phone, the bill 's in English, can I send them?
To be honest...i dont think they can read vietnamese papers,
(maybe they have staff or technology but i dont really know.)
I do know that if you are going to confirm your account easy, you
should use documents containing text in english, i have a friend from russia that needed to send in documents in english. The bill you have can surly be used.
Good luck.