eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   PLEASE HELP- Tricky situation!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/58384-please-help-tricky-situation.html)

GreenBean 04-01-2013 06:53 PM

Your new home address could be from a Ma & Pop post box shop.

They exist in many places in the USA.

Get out your yellow pages & look. Or check online to see what is available.

You have this issue.

If you continue to trade in 'gold' you are merely making another account that will fail.

Precious metals are high risk. It's scam city revisited.

You need to reconsider this buying plan. ebay will dump you again.
Nothing surer.
:peace:

Futuremogul888 04-01-2013 06:53 PM

If you are facing that many returns, whether or not it is your fault, you need to reevaluate your business plan. No business can be sustainable with such a high percentage of supplier issues.

composer790 04-01-2013 07:00 PM

there are many buyers we all know each other who have issues but have not been banned.. or they have 30 day suspensions but get back on...
ebay has a margin of return/refund to buy ration i was told now to whats acceptable and they want 10% or lower refund/return rate... i buy with people who have 100% feedback and many sold items.. sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you dont

Univerzal 04-01-2013 07:06 PM

Sounds like you made a few bucks, why didnt you got a real supplier? It's not hard if you have the money and time. Regarding Ebay i think you should buy from trusted sources, not by feedback, by creditcheck, anyhow , get a new address or addresses and spread your buying

composer790 04-01-2013 07:10 PM

hi, yes it was successful but im running out of local addresses to use.. i use my local ups store and change the box number... i used my post office...
can i use a different home address but use a different shipping address that wouldnt have a red flag? for example keep it in my state but change towns?
i strictly buy not sell

MM78 04-01-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by composer790 (Post 436303)
hi, yes it was successful but im running out of local addresses to use.. i use my local ups store and change the box number... i used my post office...
can i use a different home address but use a different shipping address that wouldnt have a red flag? for example keep it in my state but change towns?
i strictly buy not sell

Suggest you purchase the ebay stealth ebook, by doing so you will get a better understanding of what we do, and why.

Dan32 04-01-2013 07:36 PM

I honestly can't understand why a "business" would want to buy their inventory from eBay... Buying it from eBay and then reselling it locally? Usually it's the other way around... Something just sounds a little strange with that.

Also, you say you are running out of shipping addresses? How is this even possible? Honestly, how many accounts have you made that were suspended?

And you can get a mailbox with a regular street address from shipping stores (mom+pop, UPS store,etc.) across the US. So i'm certain that you can get a mailbox from a shipping store in your city/neighborhood. Usually even less than $15.00 per month. My mailboxes are all like $8 a month, they will give you a discount for paying for 6+ months in advance.

But at the rate your losing accounts, you may not want to pay for that many months in advance...

You have many options. You should rethink your "business plan" because at your rate, you're setting yourself up for failure. If you're serious about the gold/precious metal industry why not try and find a real supplier?

Buy the current Stealth Book, read it, and search the forum/threads for answers.

composer790 04-01-2013 07:53 PM

I have many regular suppliers that are stores.. ebay is more volume.. eventually my goal is to get off there and not be on anymore and just use regular suppliers..

Univerzal 04-02-2013 02:28 AM

Well then you need the stealth book and search the forums and you WILL get there. GL