eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Starting on ebay/paypal after amazon selling: what should I know (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/59430-starting-ebay-paypal-after-amazon-selling-what-should-i-know.html)

hangingonbyathread 04-28-2013 12:46 AM

Starting on ebay/paypal after amazon selling: what should I know

Leaving amazon platform going to ebay. wanted to know should I create multiple ebays and multiple paypals to spread inventory just like I did on amazon?will all the accounts get the same selling limits? Do most of you sell more on ebay than amazon? Are sales better on ebay than amazon? thanks:yar:

MM78 04-28-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hangingonbyathread (Post 444509)
Leaving amazon platform going to ebay. wanted to know should I create multiple ebays and multiple paypals to spread inventory just like I did on amazon?

Spreading Sales across multiple Accounts is the best, also these accounts should not have same info so they don't get linked.

Quote:

will all the accounts get the same selling limits?
Most Accounts start at 10 items / $1,000 but those limits can go up by themselves as you sell.

Quote:

Do most of you sell more on ebay than amazon? Are sales better on ebay than amazon? thanks:yar:
I only sell on Ebay so can't compare to Amazon but many sellers do sell on both platforms so I am sure they can tell you what they think of their sales.
Also, I think it depends on what you sell so you can always do research.

vogeltron 04-28-2013 02:47 AM

Amazon and eBay have their target markets for certain products. It really depends on what kind of products you are selling.

But like just about everything price is the main factor in it all. I do agree though. When possible with eBay you never want to put all your eggs in one basket. Or hide all your nuts in one tree.

Running multiple eBay accounts if done correctly and the Stealth way does offer to an extent an insurance policy against the potential crash of everything at one time.

I do believe just about every member on here who posts frequently would advocate running multiple accounts and spreading out sales accordingly. For lots of us we believe the more selling accounts the better.

rsot 04-30-2013 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hangingonbyathread (Post 444509)
Leaving amazon platform going to ebay. wanted to know should I create multiple ebays and multiple paypals to spread inventory just like I did on amazon?will all the accounts get the same selling limits? Do most of you sell more on ebay than amazon? Are sales better on ebay than amazon? thanks:yar:

Absolutely! And make sure you stay stealth. eB is easier to sell on than Amazon - depending on your product lines and such.

But the quality seems lower.

JamesNorth101 04-30-2013 11:53 AM

I run as many stealth accounts at one time as I can and need, which tends to be around 20. If and when one goes down I just spread the stock of that account over to the other with new pictures, description and prices after about a month.

Impact 05-01-2013 04:37 AM

Spreading your sales through multiple accounts is recommended from my end. Create multiple accounts, usually the start up accounts provide you with 10/1000 selling limits. I am able to lift those limits to 100/5000 in 2-3 months tops. After my limit increase, I never attempt to increase those limits, and after a while ebay will increase your limits depending on your sales, how you handle your cases, etc. Hope this information was helpful.