eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Blocking Negative Feedback Bidders = Indefinite Selling Restriction ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/59456-blocking-negative-feedback-bidders-indefinite-selling-restriction.html)

rsot 05-06-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 446333)
I have had a few times where I just canceled an auction completely to get some moron from stop bidding.

Forgot about this tactic vogeltron - very true - cancel all bids and force the auction closed. Remember that this cant be done within 1 hour of the auction ending (there may be some other caveats that need to be looked at also - havent cancelled one in quite sometime).

exxomscp 05-06-2013 12:03 PM

Moron continues path of destruction..

Yet, the story continues.. I decided to lay low for a week and now he's back.

Yep, he's back...

He's already blocked on all of my other accounts; sort of like he was added to a blacklist. Although, I still worry. Cancelling my auctions and listings is counterproductive and will not lead to sales, but rather will flag the account as well. Cancelling / voiding package tracking will most likely lead to negative feedback, and he'll just be back for more anyway. I've always screened all my buyers, but I can tell this guy is not going to be let down easily. If he's going to keep pressing this, I'm going to run out of options. When another seller account did not respond to him within' a day or two, he got agitated yet again for another reason. This is a slight excerpt from his message, the rest doesn't really make sense since it doesn't relate to me at all..

"I have to assume you have something to hide and your auctions are probably illegal. If that is the case you are also going to be reported to Fed authorities. Have a nice day."

Of course, I never had anything to hide; I sell pretty well. He's just a nutjob; keeps using the same wording over and over. I shall continue to ignore him and will see what happens with my account(s), hoping the first case was just a coincidence. He's needlessly reporting people over and over if they do not give up their sourcing information or let him bid at the ranges he's specified. This is out of control, getting on my nerves and I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS BULL****. I'm trying not to let it get the best of me as I have real customers to attend to, but this is just insane. There's not much I can do, so what should I REALLY do??? Ebay still has not taken my buyer report seriously, even though I've done it about twice so far. This is just plain extortion and abuse!

At this point, I honestly don't see him stopping or giving this up, regardless if I've replied or not. The first feedback he ever left on eBay was a negative and I feel like nothing is going to stop him from continuing to be a major pain in the ass. He is now harassing everyone who is selling similar items on eBay, threatening to report them to the "Fed authorities" if they do not give up their sourcing info or let him bid on their items. Giving up my market is not an option; I know this because I'm still running my other accounts and he's just sending messages everywhere..

My OP account remains restricted, my other accounts remain fine for the time being. I'm about to report him a third time.

exxomscp 05-06-2013 04:34 PM

My listings just got all removed :(

MM78 05-06-2013 04:43 PM

So is this person using 1 account to do all this damage?

exxomscp 05-06-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 447049)
So is this person using 1 account to do all this damage?

Yes, he is. Different excuses every time.

I haven't had any problems until he keeps popping up. Doesn't even matter what I sell.

MM78 05-07-2013 09:26 AM

Just curious, is the item a high value item?

The only reason I can see this person doing this is, is if they are a competitor.

vogeltron 05-08-2013 04:29 AM

Honestly, some people have nothing better to do than stick their nose were it doesn't belong. They think they are all-mighty and get off on this kind of stuff.

It could be a competitor though. But be careful what you stick your nose into.

Back in 07-08 a certain seller on eBay reported a bunch of people to Vero and a certain law firm representing the company. Several hundred sellers had accounts kicked off cease and desist orders sent out asking them to pay fines. Long story short one of these people a big player actually had to go to court with the company. Had the case thrown out.

His lawyer brought up all the info for him. Forwarded the persons info who reported everyone to all those who had been affected. I can not comment any further about what may have happened to this persons property and business due to this.

Be careful you mess with. This goes for everyone.

Even with Vero stuff you have no clue who is behind it and who lives and families you may be affecting.

I have always kept a mind my own business policy.

oompaloompa 05-08-2013 04:56 AM

it is obviously a competitor or someone who works for the owner of the products....

lay low, and start some new accounts, maybe sell different products for a while....

do you know someone that sells same products, who it could be?

GreenBean 05-08-2013 07:09 AM

There are some really badly deluded persons on ebay who just make life miserable for a seller.

I'm not buying into the idea this is a competitor.

The style reminds me of a story I have heard before.

:spy:

exxomscp 05-09-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 447208)
Just curious, is the item a high value item?

The only reason I can see this person doing this is, is if they are a competitor.

Considers what you mean by high value. Is $400 max ending price high value? I usually start off all my auctions at $0.01..

Good thing is that I was able to grab his info from one of the sellers he left negative feedback for. I now have a lot of ammunition etc.

rsot 05-09-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PTXCDEXIA (Post 447655)
Good thing is that I was able to grab his info from one of the sellers he left negative feedback for. I now have a lot of ammunition etc.

If you have the energy and the means, go for it - if your item isnt a knockoff or can be considered problematic, "firefight" it out - if it is in the phake category, I would be weary of intense escalation no matter what the profit margin.

exxomscp 05-11-2013 09:42 AM

I will be proceeding with the account procedures today before he can do any more damage to anyone else. I really hope this works, he's keeps getting all my listings taken down. From my experience in watching him and his activities, sounds like he doesn't want to pay either..

I have an eBay messaging correspondence with him and one of my sellers threatening to report them to the FBI if they do not send him the item first before payment. Right after declining payment This is obvious fraud and I now have a message of him admitting to it. This was, of course, a very stupid move by him. Where do I send this message?

vogeltron 05-14-2013 03:51 AM

Go to the eBay customer support, then search report a buyer. You should be able to find a thread.

learningtogetby 05-14-2013 06:51 AM

Just read the thread, trying to work out why you blocked his bid in the first place?
If he won the auction what would happen?
Would he not pay or then say send me item first or I will report you to FBI?
Or would he not pay then leave neg feedback?
Or would he pay then leave neg feedback?

What made you become worried about the buyer?

Only asking to learn and adapt myself not criticising

rsot 05-14-2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by learningtogetby (Post 449286)
Would he not pay or then say send me item first or I will report you to FBI?

The FBI excuse is a weak and overused one by buyers

MM78 05-14-2013 03:33 PM

FBI: FeedBack Investigation...

olekstom87 04-13-2017 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imjustme (Post 444699)
I doubt that the buyer directly had anything to do with your account suspension. Probably just coincidence.

Or if you were selling "questionable" items and the buyer complained to eBay, one of the eBay monkeys took a closer look at your account and ...there you go.

You are wrong. I have lost my main 12,000/240,000 for the person who called in. And when some piece of **** calls in you ARE BEING MANUALLY REVIEWED AT THAT TIME. My account was not kicked because of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ of problem with items but rather about other thing.

When they look at your account they can check everything - what is your return rate, what is your shipping time, how do you handle refunds etc. If rep does not not like AT LEAST one parameter, you might be in trouble. I'm not saying you will be but theres always a chance.
And this all is triggered by ******** ers calling in. And believe me ! At that time the bot of ebay didnt't catch that figure which I was suspended from selling as it was within the allowed numbers

MM78 04-13-2017 04:27 AM

Re: Blocking Negative Feedback Bidders = Indefinite Selling Restriction ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by olekstom87 (Post 841732)
You are wrong. I have lost my main 12,000/240,000 for the person who called in. And when some piece of **** calls in you ARE BEING MANUALLY REVIEWED AT THAT TIME. My account was not kicked because of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ of problem with items but rather about other thing.

When they look at your account they can check everything - what is your return rate, what is your shipping time, how do you handle refunds etc. If rep does not not like AT LEAST one parameter, you might be in trouble. I'm not saying you will be but theres always a chance.
And this all is triggered by ******** ers calling in. And believe me ! At that time the bot of ebay didnt't catch that figure which I was suspended from selling as it was within the allowed numbers

Last post was by me.....2013, 4yrs ago....memories.

rsot 04-13-2017 05:58 AM

Re: Blocking Negative Feedback Bidders = Indefinite Selling Restriction ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 841755)
Last post was by me.....2013, 4yrs ago....memories.

Good times MM78 - what a thread revival :)