eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   problem,ebay wants to call me (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/60062-problem-ebay-wants-call-me.html)

isellmore59 05-15-2013 09:13 PM

problem,ebay wants to call me

Well I owe ebay money. They suspended my account and said if I pay them
they will reinstate my account.

Plus they want to call me to verify my identity.

The problem is the phone # listed with ebay is from my stealth account
not mine.

What do I do?thanks.

Sandy D 05-15-2013 09:38 PM

First of all they lie a lot. No guarantee they will reinstate.

Confusing sentences.

They want you to call from your original account and it has the phone number of a stealth account?

So are you using the same phone number on two accounts or what?

How much do you owe them?

Do you still have access to change the phone number? Most of the time on that part that tells you to call you can update the phone number.

isellmore59 05-15-2013 09:54 PM

thers no guarantee

They said they would reinstate,but who knows after I make payment.

I owe them $59.00.

I never changed phone # on stealth account to mine.

I think they want to call because I reprogramed my computer to windows 8 pro.

Sandy D 05-15-2013 10:03 PM

For 59.00 I would have just paid and it and took the chance and not had to call them.

Thus the reason many of us are against calling ebay at all because it just opens up more issues.

You need to get a working phone on that account to call them.

Sandy D 05-15-2013 10:04 PM

Hope you have some backups ready to go, if not you need to have them for things like this.

GreenBean 05-16-2013 07:08 AM

So you have two issues?

You owe money from an older account to a total of $59.

Then you need to confirm your ID of your new stealth account after you signed in without cookies etc?

Your phone number is not correct?

Well you are going to have to deal with this as two different things or you might link yourself.

It is not certain they will give you the account back after you pay. As Sandy said, they lie.

If you can sort the ID issue do that.
:juggle:

rsot 05-16-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 449972)
So you have two issues?

You owe money from an older account to a total of $59.

Then you need to confirm your ID of your new stealth account after you signed in without cookies etc?

Your phone number is not correct?

Well you are going to have to deal with this as two different things or you might link yourself.

It is not certain they will give you the account back after you pay. As Sandy said, they lie.

If you can sort the ID issue do that.
:juggle:

Not sure about owing the $59 for an older account GB...seems like he owes $59 on this account only - if I am wrong...sorry.

Anyhow:

1. IF the $59 is OWED on this account - do what Sandy says, pay it and fix the number - chances are you will be ok. I had an account 2 weeks ago that had $9 owing - the number was active though - I got suspended but paid it and RIGHT AWAY reinstatement.

2. IF the $59 is OWED on AN OLD account - you're chance of reinstatement is LOW. eB likes to get money so they will say please pay and you can continue with this account...but it's lies. Based on that, you make your decision.

All this being said - you DID use eB to make money so you should pay your dues. All the best.

isellmore59 05-16-2013 02:48 PM

The $59.00 I owe them is bull.I had to refund buyer and ebay wont give back my final value fee.

Another issue though.My only problem is I cant reach my account to change phone # and they want to call to confirm identity.

If I pay and they cant reach me by the stealth account phone# will they cancel reinstatement.

In other words.Can I just pay them and not worry about them trying to call me and ill be fine or will them not being able to reach me be a problem?

I don't want to pay if theres going to be a problem with phone call for identity.I should just buy new stealth accounts.Looks like theres good ones on here now.

Just the bummer of starting over and the 21 day hold.Thanks everyone for your help.