eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   help with paypal&ebay address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/60511-help-paypal-ebay-address.html)

dlzjordan 05-29-2013 02:12 PM

help with paypal&ebay address

One quick question, Can my new stealth account has the same address I listed on ebay account? What abt my paypal account's address is from this bank overseas which has overseas address,but my ebay account which linked to above paypal has a U.S address? Will that going to be a problem? Help me plz..

rsot 05-29-2013 02:16 PM

Seems a bit of a mess on your post but let`s clear it up.

New stealth account must have NEW address - no old address.

Both eB and PP accounts should have MATCHING addresses - how can pp have bank address overseas? Which country is the bank? Which country is the pp?

NO old information. Explain a bit more. All the best

GreenBean 05-30-2013 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlzjordan (Post 453478)
One quick question, Can my new stealth account has the same address I listed on ebay account? What abt my paypal account's address is from this bank overseas which has overseas address,but my ebay account which linked to above paypal has a U.S address? Will that going to be a problem? Help me plz..

Your new stealth account can have no info from old suspended accounts.

ebay & paypal info should match.

You have to use a bank from the USA .

Was your account in another country? If so where?

If you do not do things correctly, yes you will have problems.

Seems messy what you are trying to do.

:juggle:

dlzjordan 05-30-2013 07:29 PM

Thanks for the help guys! Well,, I used my frd's bank from China,becoz after I read the ebay stealth and learned the benefits of having an account from overseas,. I'm trying to do that ,... So,..since my bank account and address for my Paypal account is in China,. should I change my stealth account's address to China as well in order to match it??

GreenBean 05-31-2013 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlzjordan (Post 453844)
Thanks for the help guys! Well,, I used my frd's bank from China,becoz after I read the ebay stealth and learned the benefits of having an account from overseas,. I'm trying to do that ,... So,..since my bank account and address for my Paypal account is in China,. should I change my stealth account's address to China as well in order to match it??

That's not even remotely like the correct way to do make an overseas account.

You may need to start all over again.

MM78 05-31-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlzjordan (Post 453844)
Thanks for the help guys! Well,, I used my frd's bank from China,becoz after I read the ebay stealth and learned the benefits of having an account from overseas

What exact benefit is there? 100,000 limit or something?

GreenBean 05-31-2013 05:43 AM

Unlimited supply of chop suey as you list items?

:spy:

rsot 05-31-2013 06:05 AM

dlzjordan, you need to understand a lot more about stealth - hope you are not planning to sell high-risk items.... :eek:

GreenBean 05-31-2013 06:15 AM

As his plan stands, he will be going nowhere.

Time to read and to learn

:juggle:

rsot 05-31-2013 07:02 AM

He will be going nowhere? Harsh...yet on point. At least he has the guide - reading has begun

dlzjordan 06-01-2013 11:01 AM

Thanks for the help guys,..I'm only selling $100sth jackets stuff.,.that's not considerate high risk items i guess ,...also,...what should I do now in order to fix my mistake? Match the PP acc and Ebay acc's mailing address? thanks.

GreenBean 06-01-2013 07:01 PM

Recap what you have done.

Not quite worked out what you have done.

Overseas banks are not usually used with paypal USA.

:ranger:

rsot 06-03-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlzjordan (Post 454315)
Thanks for the help guys,..I'm only selling $100sth jackets stuff.,.that's not considerate high risk items i guess ,...also,...what should I do now in order to fix my mistake? Match the PP acc and Ebay acc's mailing address? thanks.

Branded jackets can be considered high risk...

GreenBean 06-03-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlzjordan (Post 454315)

Your items are risky.

Changing info flags accounts as well.

What's the status at the moment?

:ranger:

dlzjordan 06-04-2013 05:01 PM

funny thing is that ebay has suspended my selling privileges on my other stealth accounts, and they just linked it to my main account yesterday,funny thing is that they didn't suspend my main acc and only reduce my monthly selling limit to 19G instead lol..

rsot 06-05-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlzjordan (Post 455297)
funny thing is that ebay has suspended my selling privileges on my other stealth accounts, and they just linked it to my main account yesterday,funny thing is that they didn't suspend my main acc and only reduce my monthly selling limit to 19G instead lol..

How is all this funny? I find it sad and wasting your time :( keeping on operating on one account that is linked to bad stuff...creating accounts with risky items...risky country IP....risky business...what will you do when all goes down?

You need to learn backup plans immediately...IMMEDIATELY.

dlzjordan 06-06-2013 04:30 PM

got it

Thanks ,.that's what i'm working on right now,..just changed the IP to Chinese IP so that it will match with its chinese paypal and address,,and the bank too.

GreenBean 06-07-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlzjordan (Post 455943)
Thanks ,.that's what i'm working on right now,..just changed the IP to Chinese IP so that it will match with its chinese paypal and address,,and the bank too.

Please read this and try to realize you have chances of problems.

When you make your FIRST transaction with these new changes, you have a BIG chance of getting suspended.

ebay/paypal may think your account got hacked.

Do you understand this?

:peace:

rsot 06-07-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlzjordan (Post 455943)

GB has indicated that this change can cause alarms to go up at PP. Maybe - and I say this very hesitantly - you could be ok if you browse and bid for a while before selling...I am very hesitant because of my experimentation with changing country IP on the fly - PP limits you very quickly.

dlzjordan 06-08-2013 07:44 AM

yes Sir! Thanks for your advise,.I 'll let it cool down,,settle down little bit before I start selling with that account,,,,thank you.