LOL @ Buyers buying from different accounts! This is how ready I AM! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-15-2013
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default LOL @ Buyers buying from different accounts! This is how ready I AM!

So thank god I changed all my stealth addresses a few weeks ago!

All my products are the same, but I change my labels as in colors, brand names, prices and designs. Cost me nothing as my friend makes them for me. I always give him something as a thank you and he is more then happy!

So I got 4 different styles of "thank you for buying please leave us a feedback"

I have 3 different types of packages. Sizes, color, looks.

It's so funny when you get a customer who buys from 2 different accounts.

I always get this and figured I'd have to change it up if they buy.

And if I have problems, I always call up ebay and say, "the supplier warned us about this person as they sell these products as well and emailed everyone with a note on blocking this person" and it's worked before.

I've read on here someone who had a buyer buy from 5 or 7 accounts and lost it all. You could of played it very well and act as the person who deals with a supplier who has others that sell their products. And everyone shares the block list of stories of buyers as friends. Could of saved you a lot of money and products. But most are scared.

Share your stories! And how you got out of it if anything.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-15-2013

Longevity: 82%

It's all about variations.

Different packing, different inside packaging/padding/bags, double boxing, some items excessively taped.

Different labels on the outside. Some half page shipping labels, some labels hand cut outside the square box, some printed on paper and taped. If one buyer buys from different accounts during the same timeframe, you have to switch it up.

It's not really that hard, but one trick is to not upload the tracking info into ebay or paypal that way, they can't track all their packages and quickly see that they're from the same zip code. That's the quickest dead giveaway. I use paypal shipping, but manually enter the addresses, so they don't get emailed the tracking number. Then I just mark them as shipped and leave it alone. Not too many buyers track a package once they receive it, and the return addresses for me alway's show different locations.
Old 06-15-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Yeah I also got 2 different labels for packaging. Half size and 1/4.

I've had 3 or 4 buyers since the starting of the month, buy the same day from 2 different accounts! LOLLLL

Yeah if anyone asks for return address for refunds. I just tell them I just moved here is the address! But I get 1 refund every few months if anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
joesshooze (06-20-2013)
Old 06-15-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

I got this couple times I just had different return address and packaged slightly different, in one case buyer was bidding on two same item one from one account one for another ( I didn't realize till after) he charged back the one that he bid more and ended up paying for the item that he won at slightly lower price. How ridiculous chargeback said someone got a hold of his account even though he bought same item from my other account
Old 06-16-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Yeah right now I got 3 buyers complaining.

1 from Canada saying they want a refund, it's been over a month! They used one of the 4 products and the free ones also. They said they had found it cheaper with another seller. (Probably one of my other stealths). She already left me a N feedback when she got the item and wrote something stupid on it. So that's what she gets.

Another buyer is complaining that she didn't get her product it's been a month, due to Canada customs and I called ebay about it they said if she leaves me a negative they'll remove it!

A 3rd buyer is also doing a "I didn't approve this sell" on ebay and emailed me saying she is losing everything in life. It's like what a joke! I got tracking on all of them and they are all from 3 different accounts. Looks like I'll be winning all of them with tracking numbers! I really hate some of these low life buyers to be honest.

The 3rd one has a new account on top of it. So yeah all the red flags on her. I've had a buyer in the past year ago pull the same stunt. I won the case! I am so sick of these people scamming us.

Ebay should have a system like amazon. Where they ship it all for us and there is no BS! And no scams or anything problems anymore.

Ebay is starting to be full of rubbish and Wal Mart Customers from the sound of it, with an IQ less then 20!
Old 06-16-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 68%

Sometimes ebay removes the feedback comment but leaves it as a negative without the comment.
There is too much protection for the buyer. Ebay rarely looks at the common sense of the situation.
Old 06-16-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

I've had them remove comments in the past totally and got them to delete their accounts with my words!

I just got off the phone and they told me not to worry, cause sounds like the person is abusing the system and is a young girl! So she will get her tricks! LOL

Always be the first to call ebay! Any problems call up ebay/paypal about it and let them read the emails within the messages that the buyer sent you. I always tell them this is what was said please go read it. They read it and bam! I WIN! I've only lost 1 case once but when I was starting out since then I've had maybe 10 over 2 years. And I won each time!

I see that the buyer is new, that's a + for you if it's a newer account. Don't be scared ebay won't eat you!!!!!! lol
Old 06-16-2013

Longevity: 69%

So you tell them you have moved to the present address?? How do you do this?? Via ebay message?? or??
Old 06-16-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Or you can say "please ship it to the factory directly, it's where all returns go to" Just make up something. Not that hard.
Old 06-18-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
I've had them remove comments in the past totally and got them to delete their accounts with my words!
Thats the way to shut the buyers down indeed - nice efforts
Old 06-18-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Thats the way to shut the buyers down indeed - nice efforts
Yup got one buyer who opened up a case now. I know who the scammers are and how they work. So I've emailed the other buyers they got items from and they all told me the same. So what do I do? Use it to my advantage! I tell paypal, and they get with ebay and read my msg from other sellers and check how many claims that buyer has made. They told me that their account will be gone and forever! :O Because that person is abusing the system. So why wait the 3 days?? Oh well. lol
Old 06-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

True but (just fyi) keep aware that eb and pp may look at your account thoroughly so keep operations tight.
Old 06-19-2013
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
True but (just fyi) keep aware that eb and pp may look at your account thoroughly so keep operations tight.
Thanks I'm good. One person got their account locked, was a buyer abusing the policy on ebay.

Trying to figure out the search engine on ebay now.