Non paying buyers - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-23-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default Non paying buyers

Anyone running into problems with non paying buyers? This week I've had a lot use the buy it now feature or best offer and not pay. The 7 days to report them are not up, but almost. I am not sure if I should report them because some are google checkout buyers. I am going to report the paypal buyers for sure. Total sales are close to $7,000.00 non pay. What would you do???? The bulk of sales to report comes from paypal so that's good.

Do you think buyers feel they don't have to pay now that they don't fear negative feedback? I had one buyer use buy it now then ask for a copy of the receipt before she paid for the item, I told her she should have asked BEFORE she bought, she replied she won't leave me negative feedback if I do! She has not paid - That's 1,200.00. Another buyer who lives in Singapore, where I don't ship and my listing clearly states this, wrote me and said if I don't sell to her she will leave me negative feedback, I wrote her and told her go ahead 1) she has not bought anything from me since I have not sent her the invoice and 2) I will not leave her feedback just yet ... I will wait till the end of July to leave feedback because ebay is changing feedback so sellers can again leave negative feedback for buyers - I lied but she left me alone.

I don't know if it's just me or if this is happening to others as well.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-23-2008
Banned

Longevity: 92%

I haven't had non-paying bidders, but somehow, someone from Spain seems to be getting the email addresses of all of my winning bidders and telling them to send payment via MoneyGram to Spain. I've had many frustrated buyers who aren't too smart report me because they think I'm frauding. I really don't know who's doing it or how they are getting the winning bidder information.
Old 07-23-2008

Longevity: 95%

i say it has to do with eGays new feedback policy i to have alot of non payers even with pp as well as when i use google checkout
Old 07-24-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI:
WELL__ since IM strictly "underground" now and the Rules are constantly changing..
For me.. sometimes/well most of the time in the last 90 days--Ive been eating the fees and moving on--
to AVOID being under the radar.. When u think about it--we dont get the listing fees back anyhow..
So--on a $40 item, its what? $2-$3....
Is that worth a possible NEG, and a possible Investigation?? Not to me..
So--to each his own, Just an FYI..