Will it get linked? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-26-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default Will it get linked?

Hello guys!I've discovered this forum not long time ago,but so fat it's much more interesting to read than paypal sucks.However I've got one quick question:
I've got paypal account limited recently and Ebay alert me to reinstate it.I have 350$ in unpaid fees and soon it will go to collections (because I can't unlock my paypal account now and pay for it,I have to provide a lot of business info after six months and a lot of successful transactions -I hate paypal) so I decide to make another account using all different information (email,ip,new address,new credit card and bank acccount) but with same first and last name (I know I can use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name but I can't find any card with avs support for Canada ,so I need to use one of my real credit card to get confirmed and verified address.
So what do you think guys,will ebay link my previous accounts to new one?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-26-2008
Banned

Longevity: 92%

Yes, they will.

And when using a credit card, eBay/Paypal can't verify the name you use. AVS only verifies the numbers.

So you could register a credit card with your real name but ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information, but when you enter it into eBay or Paypal, you can use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name in place of your real name. But then again, since you're already using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information, just go ahead and register the card using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ first and last name on the card.
Old 07-26-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI: Yes-they will link you--BUT-best advice:
--Get Aspkins ebook--Stealth---That will clear up alot of questions for you!
Old 07-26-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 91%

But there are thousands of John Smith in USA ,in my opinion paypal and ebay don't link directly by names but similar accounts (for example with same name) can be shown when system found link between accounts anywhere else.
Thank you for answers,I just forgot that AVS used only for address check.
BTW ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name not very good for banks ,because some of them print ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name with deposit details in your statement and it can be saw by bank workers i.e. I heard couple issues with such ACH transactions.