eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Need Your eBay Help, Guys - Restricted (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/62563-need-your-ebay-help-guys-restricted.html)

cappy77 07-27-2013 06:32 PM

Need Your eBay Help, Guys - Restricted

Can I get your opinion? 3 weeks ago ebay said I was now "indefinate restricted" and cannot sell any longer. I can buy & my account is still up, and there is no problems with Paypal acct.

I just cant sell. My DSR's are 2.54, 2.50, and 2.13. I have high performance in ebay policy's.

Do you think I will ever be able to sell in the future? 3 months? 6 months? one year? I dont know what to do, been on ebay for 10 years and 2300 feedback. Please give your best advice.

thanks much!

GreenBean 07-27-2013 06:42 PM

Run past me the reasons for the restriction again, cappy, please.

Also define the exact notice.

:juggle:

unclejohnny 07-27-2013 06:44 PM

Sound like you need stealth accounts already.

rsot 07-27-2013 07:08 PM

Back when live chat was available in 2009 I had a similar issue where I was indefinitely restricted from selling - I did speak to an agent and had the suspension lifted after 1 month - perhaps you can approach this situation and offer them a 1 month period to go over your sales model and then increase your DSRs by getting back into sales

GreenBean 07-27-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 471548)
Back when live chat was available in 2009 I had a similar issue where I was indefinitely restricted from selling - I did speak to an agent and had the suspension lifted after 1 month - perhaps you can approach this situation and offer them a 1 month period to go over your sales model and then increase your DSRs by getting back into sales

Maybe get the reasons first before offering this type of advice.

May not be germaine to the situation.

:mod:

rsot 07-27-2013 07:22 PM

True GB - just offered a personal experience.

And just to be of some help to you - because I do like vocabulary (minus the typos :FF: ), the word is spelled 'germane' :)

germane - definition of germane by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

GreenBean 07-27-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 471559)
True GB - just offered a personal experience.

And just to be of some help to you - because I do like vocabulary (minus the typos :FF: ), the word is spelled 'germane' :)

germane - definition of germane by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Yay!!!!

You can read.

Pity you do not do this to your own posts. That way I could get a break from the pm's from users who have no clue as to wtf you post.

Try to note that for the future.
:FF:

cappy77 07-27-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 471536)
Run past me the reasons for the restriction again, cappy, please.

Also define the exact notice.

low seller performance. item not as described.

GreenBean 07-27-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappy77 (Post 471592)

Early days yet after such a notice.

Item not described never goes down well with ebay nor does low seller performance.

Personal circumstance might contribute to such failings ;)

AuctionsDenied 07-28-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappy77 (Post 471592)

Its time to look forward. You have to look at what went wrong with your account and fix it. Lesson learned.

You get a chance to start fresh.

Make sure you pick up the stealth guide and read around the forums.

Good Luck

vogeltron 07-28-2013 02:41 AM

It is definitely done for now. I have a friend who is lazy shipping had the same thing happen about a year ago. Because of Low DSRs eBay suspended him from selling. But he did call them up about a month ago and I guess B.S.'d the representatives to give him back the ability to sell again. He is back at the 10/1000 limits but it is possible to get it back. Not now but given time possibly. Start working on more stealth accounts.

cappy77 07-28-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 471594)

Item not described never goes down well with ebay nor does low seller performance.

Thanks much, GB . below is exactly what I got from ebay 7/8:

We're writing to let you know that because your seller performance is below standard under the US seller performance standards program, your selling account has been restricted. If you had any active listings prior to your restriction, they have been removed and your selling fees will be credited. If you recently sold an item they can be found in the sold section of your My eBay.

You can still get your messages in My eBay, and of course, complete any outstanding transactions with your buyers, but you won't be able to list any more items. This action doesn't affect your buying account. While this account is restricted, you're not permitted to sell on any other of your existing accounts.

cappy77 07-28-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuctionsDenied (Post 471624)
Its time to look forward. You have to look at what went wrong with your account and fix it. Lesson learned.

You get a chance to start fresh.

Make sure you pick up the stealth guide and read around the forums.

Good Luck

thanks A.D. Here is what I got:

We're writing to let you know that because your seller performance is below standard under the US seller performance standards program, your selling account has been restricted. If you had any active listings prior to your restriction, they have been removed and your selling fees will be credited. If you recently sold an item they can be found in the sold section of your My eBay.

You can still get your messages in My eBay, and of course, complete any outstanding transactions with your buyers, but you won't be able to list any more items. This action doesn't affect your buying account. While this account is restricted, you're not permitted to sell on any other of your existing accounts.

cappy77 07-28-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 471594)

I dont know what you are saying here, GB ?

AuctionsDenied 07-28-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappy77 (Post 471781)
thanks A.D. Here is what I got:

So start stealth.

Make sure your selling activities are your new accounts do not mirror your old.

I am sure you were doing a lot of things right, but EB only zeros in on what was done wrong.

Go forward

MM78 07-28-2013 04:40 PM

Bottom line, the account is worthless for selling.... Start making stealth accounts and don't let those DSR's fall.